Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Coast to Coast thread... with George Noory

Default The Coast to Coast thread... with George Noory

This is a radio show that Rip-Plugger listens to. I believe some other members here may listen to it as well.

I'm not really familiar with it, but have been checking out the feeds. Some of the stuff they report on doesn't get adequate coverage in the local media.

I'm putting it here in case anyone wants to comment on some of the discussions or articles they're putting out. I'm puttiing it in the main forum because it seems they also talk about fishing issues from time-to-time.

I may not always be able to follow or comment on the shows, but have no problem with you members commenting on or posting articles up here to bring to the attention of others.

Coast to Coast is an AM radio show, maybe Roddy can fill you in as to the broadcast times.
    List of contacts:
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/contact

Default Lobsters in Long Island Sound

Sent in by Rip-Plugger, thanks!

long island sound:

lobsters are dying off in huge numbers,their shells
    are falling off and they are dying.she said that the study shows that some kind of bi-phenyls from plastic containers like water bottles is inhibiting shell growth.

testing of lobsters in western LIS shows that 55% of the lobsters
    checked had elevated levels of this chemical in their bodies!

I confirmed that independently with this article:

Lobsters In LI Sound Suffering From Shell Disease

August 23, 2010
    BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Scientists say they're not sure why about 30 percent of lobsters in eastern Long Island Sound have a disease that's causing their shells to waste away.

Researchers say the main question is why the lobsters can't defend themselves against the bacterial attack of shell disease, which doesn't affect their meat but usually lands them in canning factories because of their unsightly shells.
    Hans Laufer, a University of Connecticut research professor of molecular and cellular biology, told the Connecticut Post that chemicals known as alkylphenols that are used to make plastics and detergents are being found in lobster body tissues.

Laufer says the chemicals are toxic and interfere with lobsters' shell development.
    Other scientists are looking at bacterial agents.
    ———
    Information from: Connecticut Post, http://www.connpost.com

Default Man shot in head..... notices 5 years later!

Sent in by RP, thanks!

Man, shot in head, notices five years later
    Reuters
    9:49 AM EST August 24, 2010

The X-ray photo released by German police in Herne Tuesday shows the skull of a man with a .22-caliber bullet in the back of his head.
    © AP
    A Polish man living in Germany went about his business for about five years without noticing he had been shot in the head because he was drunk when it happened.
    Police in the western city of Bochum said on Tuesday doctors found a .22 caliber bullet in the back of his head after the 35-year-old went to have what he thought was a cyst removed.
    Presented with the 5.6mm projectile, the man recalled he had received a blow to the head around midnight at a New Year's party "in 2004 or 2005", but had forgotten about it because he had been "very drunk," a police spokesman said.
    "He told us he remembered having a sore head, but that he wasn't really one for going to the doctor," the spokesman said.
    The wound later healed around the bullet and it was not until the man decided to have the lump examined due to recurring pains that the discovery was made.
    Police said they were not treating the incident as suspicious as the bullet might have got lodged in the man's head when a reveler fired a gun in celebration.
    "It may have been a shot fired up in the air which entered his head on the way down," the spokesman said.
    The resident of Herne, who has lived in Germany for several years, was expected to be released from hospital later this week after the bullet was removed on Friday, police said.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

long island sound:

lobsters are dying off in huge numbers,their shells
    are falling off and they are dying.she said that the study shows that some kind of bi-phenyls from plastic containers like water bottles is inhibiting shell growth.

Researchers say the main question is why the lobsters can't defend themselves against the bacterial attack of shell disease, which doesn't affect their meat but usually lands them in canning factories because of their unsightly shells.
    Hans Laufer, a University of Connecticut research professor of molecular and cellular biology, told the Connecticut Post that chemicals known as alkylphenols that are used to make plastics and detergents are being found in lobster body tissues.
    I don't know if it's true or not but heard that it affected the crab population up there too. The reports say that this year is good, as compared to the years before. Maybe that could have something to do with the plastics also.

Default odd stuff

Hello all,

George Noory is the type of guy that we need more of.
    the interesting people he knows is tremendous.
    Coast to Coast am is a late night am radio show that informs us of all things strange,supernatural and ghostly.
    from ufo's to mummies to aliens his people/guests are the #1 in their fields.

tonight Linda Moulton Howe will be on talking about cattle mutilations and strange animal oddities.
    you can find out what station airs the show in your area by going to www.Coasttocoastam.com and find your radio station.
    here in my area it is WELI 960-am in New Haven Ct.
    I have my ballantine ales chilling,some pizza and a juicy burger for my all-nighter,I shall be listening to the whole 4 hour show.

Joshua P. Warren,an interesting individual,search for is site,you will find cool stuff there.

another interesting site is:
    www.enterprisemission.com[I think],,where there are pix,facts and ideas about our moon!
    also,it has info and hidden facts about nasa's enterprise mission which was not covered at all on the news!.
    fact is 25 gallons of H2o was found on the moon!

Nasa fired a projectile into the oon which threw up tons of debris and some of that was water from beneath the surface.
    Japan also sent up something which found things that were thought the moon did not or should not have.

some say it's not true,some are skeptics,the truth is that what we don't see,smell or feel can still be.
    stay cool,be safe and watch out for things that bump your bed at night!

R-P

10 pm - 2 am PT[west coast][east coast 1-5-am]
    Earthfiles Reports

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss dead seals being discovered with unusual corkscrew excisions, the origins of Earth's Moon, the White Nose Fungus that has been killing off bats, and NASA's opposition to Steven Spielberg's film, Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
    First Hour: Researcher Lloyd Pye shares an update on the Starchild Skull.

First hour guests, researcher Christian Wilde and Dr. Nabil Dib talked about stem cell trials and regenerative medicine.

Rare 'Fire Tornado'
    August 25, 2010
    A rare "fire tornado" was filmed in Aracatuba, Brazil. The whirlwind of flames was caused by strong, dry winds that fanned wildfires in the region... More

Exoplanet System Discovered
    August 24, 2010

European astronomers have announced what may be the largest solar system beyond our sun yet discovered, with at least five planets. Located in the Hydrus constellation, 127 light years from...More

Painting-- Chupacabra: Derek E. shares his portrait of the notorious cryptid and more,,

Thursday, August 26, 2010
    Time to blame climate change for extreme weather?
    Greenhouse gas emissions doubled the risk of the European heatwave of 2003, according to study.

New Scientist
    Grandfather's ghost story leads to mysterious mass grave
    A murder mystery from 178 years ago is finally coming to the light of day.

Discovery News
    US military's top secret X-37B shuttle 'disappears' for 2 weeks
    Amateur astronomers are enjoying a cat-and-mouse game keeping track of secret space plane.
    news.com.au

Eye wired open
    Filmmaker Rob Spence had his damaged eye removed and replaced with a wireless camera.

Get the Coast to Coast AM iPhone App on the App Store and enjoy these great features:
    • Show recaps
    • Articles
    • Photos
    • Alien abduction game
    ***& more!
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Default Seal damage

I am right now listening to C-2-C am.
    Linda Moulton Howe is speaking with a scientist about the injuries that 57 seals have received.
    starting at the nose,there is a single,right angle cut which wraps around the animal 1.5-2 times around,in some cases it's only to top half and stops mid way down.

it began in 2008 and has restarted now,many are investigating at this moment.
    this scientist says it is not a blade that is moving,it is a stationary blade with the animal rotating against an EXTREMELY sharp blade inside of a tube.

also,some animals have their scapulas removed,not cut out but,pushed off,as said by this scientist.some had their shoulders totally dislocated and pushed down.
    I would say this is like stuffing said animal inside a tube by force,such would squeeze it's bones into odd positions.
    You can check out Linda's website www.earthfiles.com

next up is "where did our moon come from"? with
    Linda Moulton Howe.

Sounds like something I'd be into. I'll give a listen tomorrow.

Default more odd stuff.

I am listening right now to C-2-C-am,crazy stories of bodies found dead.

A man whom was an avid hunter in his 50's woke up one morning and got dressed.
    he was heading up a mountain near his home to do some recon on pre-season deer.
    he wore his wool socks,hat,gloves,hunting boots,45 pistol and camo clothes.
    he told his wife that he'd be back around noon.
    off he went on his 4 wheeler.

come 5 pm,still no word on his return.
    his wife calls for help and a massive search by state police,volunteers,friends and dogs.

at the top of this mountain along the powerlines is a road and his 4 wheeler was found there.
    the dogs could find nothing at all,no scent anywhere around.
    no shell casings,no tracks no nothing,not a trace!

police began talking to folks in the area and these are farmers that know this guy well.
    3 of these farmers whose land borders each other told the police that they saw an object hovering above the mountain kind of close to the top,they all said it rose up slightly and then a beam of light shot down and it pulled something up into the object,the light went out and the craft streaked away at very high speed.

Now,the police spoke to these farmers at nearly the same time and all gave the same story.
    a pond near where the 4 wheeler was found was searched as it was only 3 feet deep,nothing was found there at all.
    the day after some folks were hiking around looing for any small evidence and one of them noticed a white object deep inside some thick brush.they called for police and they came up and cut through this brush.
    they find this man that was missing.

He was wearing only his underwear,his skin was snow white,he was emaciated,[I think thats spelled right]and appeared freeze dried!.

none of his clothes were found except 1 boot which was a mile away from his body and it was found on top of a tree that was 112 feet high with the limb stuck inside the boot,sole facing up!!!,,,

How sick is that!

BTW,police tox reports say that this man died from massive cocaine overdose.
    independent tox reports find nothing at all wrong with this man,,,nothing at all!

this case is still open,,

Art Bell sitting in for George Noory, Art is broadcasting from Manilla Phillipines through the network.
    you can call them through skype and a host of other ways.

H-H

Default Human mutilations,cattle too,,,

2005,Cairo Egypt,3 families found dead in diff areas.
    the males had their testicles removed through the penis along with the prostate!

just below the navel a 1.5 inch circle is cut and the upper intestines were removed trough the hole!

the anus had a 6 inch cut next to it and the lower intestine was removed.

no word on any female member only that all were dead.

Cattle:,a healthy cow was found near the base of a mountain in montana.
    it's udder was removed precisely,no blood,no tracks.
    it's anus was cut out perfectly with no bleeding.
    the stomach was untouched.
    the oddest thing was that this cow had every bone in it's body shattered,even 3 of it's hooves had cracks!!!

pictures of this were shown to a brain surgeon,,,he said"holy shitt!,I am not that good and I am inside of a persons brain!"

told by
    Butch Witkowski,Director of the ufo research center of Pennsylvania

crazy stuff,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    2005,Cairo Egypt,3 families found dead in diff areas.
    the males had their testicles removed through the penis along with the prostate!

just below the navel a 1.5 inch circle is cut and the upper intestines were removed trough the hole!

the anus had a 6 inch cut next to it and the lower intestine was removed.

crazy stuff,,,,,
    Wow, this is the first thing I read when I got up this morning! What a refreshing story to start my day with. Thanks for sharing.....

Default info,,,

this is Butch Witkowski's site.
    if you have anything like abduction or strange marks on your body and they were not there before,these are signs of abduction.
    these are guys to call.they will check it all out.

http://paufosearch.com/mission-statement.html

also,and this is not joke,if you wear boxers to bed and when you wake up they are on backwards,chances are you have been taken.
    these are Butches words,not mine.
    the abductors don't know which way boxers go on,,,they think the slot goes in back,,,,,I guess.

R-P

Default huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wow, this is the first thing I read when I got up this morning! What a refreshing story to start my day with. Thanks for sharing.....
    so sorry dark,I was only trying to brighten yer day,,,,
    Hahaaa,,,,,

I hope someone else here listened in,it was a great show thursday and friday night.

R-P

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    also,and this is not joke,if you wear boxers to bed and when you wake up they are on backwards,chances are you have been taken.
    these are Butches words,not mine.
    the abductors don't know which way boxers go on,,,they think the slot goes in back,,,,,I guess.

R-P
    Or you are the last one to find out that your friends you hung out drinking with last night are gay!!

^^^ You guys are sick!
    I'm reminded of the old joke, your friend says -if you went camping, woke up and found vaseline in your butt crack, would you tell anyone?

Your Answer - no, why?
    Your friend says - well, want to go camping this weekend?

Good joke for parties when everyone starts to get toasted and can't remember their name.

Someone needs mental help.

Default !

we eastcoasters are pretty much lucky with this odd stuff.
    such things don't happen around here so much,seemingly.
    I am sure there are folks that attract stuff like this to them.
    personally,I have never seen something I could say was a ufo,as for spirits,I have had encounters but,they were very familiar,people I knew once or something.

if any have seen things or spirits,ghosts or whatever,tell your story here,some wold like to read about it.

R-P

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    Someone needs mental help.
    thats what Robert J Morgan of northern minnesota said after his son spoke of little people that come to visit him in bed.
    right after that,they took his wife.
    she told him that she feels something against her ribs.he told her shes crazy but,thats not what her doctor found later on.
    her doc removed a 2x1x 1/64 thick piece of something under her skin.
    this object turned out to be a small slab of pure boron which gave off intermitent radio waves.
    once it was not attached to her body,it stopped.
    also it was found that her nerves had attached themselves to this boron slab.[1993]

R-P

Default an awakening,,

Thousands flee as long-sleepy Sumatra volcano erupts
    Reuters
    7:59 AM EST August 29, 2010
    Villagers who fled erupting Mount Sinabung rest at a temporary shelter in Karo, North Sumatra, on Sunday.
    © AP

Thousands of Indonesians were evacuated from the slopes of a volcano on Sunday after it erupted for the first time in more than 400 years, spewing out lava and sending smoke and dust 5,000 feet into the air.
    Mount Sinabung, in the north of the island of Sumatra, began erupting around midnight after rumbling for several days, prompting some villagers to panic before the mass evacuation got under way.
    Indonesia is on the so-called Pacific Rim of Fire, an arc of volcanoes and geological fault lines triggering frequent earthquakes around the Pacific Basin. The eruption triggered the highest red volcano alert.
    Two people died, one from breathing problems and the other from a heart attack, and two suffered injuries in road accidents as trucks, ambulances and buses were mobilised in the rescue operation.
    "This is the first time since 1600 that Sinabung has erupted and we have little knowledge in terms on its eruptive patterns," said Surono, head of Indonesia's vulcanology centre.
    Authorities took at least 12,000 people from high risk areas on the slopes of the 2,460-metre volcano to temporary shelters. Local TV showed showed women and children wearing face masks in cramped tents.
    The area around the volcano is largely agricultural.
    "Since this is the first eruption we've had in Sinabung, we're anticipating residents to remain at the shelters for at least a week while waiting for further status alert," said Priyadi Kardono, a spokesman at the national disaster management agency.
    Residents panicked when the volcano started erupting overnight and some of them who live in safer areas chose to take refugee at shelters, Kardono added.

R-P

Default Another UFO closes Chinese airport

Another UFO Closes Chinese Airport

October 05, 2010

Another UFO has forced the closure of a Chinese airport. On Sept. 11, 2010, an airport in Inner Mongolia shut down for an hour, when a "flat and tubular" object hovered nearby. For more on the incident, visit LiveScience. Pictured is a cylindrical UFO seen over Watervliet, NY in 2009.

Crazy stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast