Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Coast to Coast thread... with George Noory

Default Hmmm,,,

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Sent in by Rip-Plugger, thanks!

Another UFO Closes Chinese Airport

October 05, 2010

Another UFO has forced the closure of a Chinese airport. On Sept. 11, 2010, an airport in Inner Mongolia shut down for an hour, when a "flat and tubular" object hovered nearby. For more on the incident, visit LiveScience. Pictured is a cylindrical UFO seen over Watervliet, NY in 2009.
    ya know Dark,

I saw a program about ufo's back in 1999 and they were in sedona arizona[I am sure about the town but not the state],several hundred peope saw this same object hovering in the sky.
    it had rows of lights down the side that winked off/on up and down the sides.
    the video was sent to scientists and video experts.
    it was determined that the object was hovering at a steady 75,000 feet or 15 miles in the sky.
    after an hour or so,it headed east at high speed.
    the object then veered northward and stopped over North Dakota.it was seen/filmed there by many.

the odd thing was this object was tracked by radar at Norad,another interesting thing is,this object covered this distance in only 56 minutes.
    I guess the dammned thing is super-Charged!

R-P
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Default crop circles/ufo's

Crop Circles & UFOs
    Date:10-28-10Host:George NooryGuests:Linda Moulton Howe
    Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss crop circles during the war in Europe, recent talks at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. regarding UFO & ETs, half cats & cattle mutilations, and the bee colony collapse disorder.
    Website(s):
    earthfiles.com
    Book(s):
    Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles
    Glimpses of Other Realities, Volume 2
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Default How did this happen? UFOs or some other explanation?

Sent in by Rip-plugger, thanks.
    I'm still not sure how this happened but saw it on several news sites.

I thought about it a bit. Some say it could be an extra-terrestrial life force. My thinking goes toward 2 possible scenarios:

1. Some type of lightning or weather based mass killing. I have some doubts about that because of the sheer numbers of birds that were killed. I still consider it as a possibility.
    2. A shock wave or some type of sonic weapon that the military was testing in that area. I know people with military service who say when pods of whales get off course, it's because the military (navy) has been doing high-tech sonar experiments in the area, which effs with the sonar of the whales.

You're never going to get any admissions by this from the military. Hey, I understand the need to keep things like this classified. However, doing so sometimes lends stupport to other theories. People don't have all the answers, so they begin to fill in the blanks with other plausible theories. Or, they make things up to fit their perception of the environment around them. I like science-based explanations because to me, they're the easiest to accept. They fit a logical pattern, if you can explain things that way.

JMO, other opinions welcome.

Here's the story:

msnbc.com staff and news service reports

3:23 PM EST January 3, 2011

Preliminary autopsies on 17 of the up to 5,000 blackbirds that fell on this town indicate they died of blunt trauma to their organs, the state's top veterinarian told NBC News on Monday.
    Their stomachs were empty, which rules out poison, Dr. George Badley said, and they died in midair, not on impact with the ground.
    That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.
    Earlier Monday, the estimated number of dead birds was raised to between 4,000 and 5,000, up sharply from the initial estimate of 1,000.
    Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, provided the new numbers.
    Residents of the small town of Beebe awoke Saturday to find thousands of dead blackbirds littering a 1.5-square-mile area. The birds inexplicably dropped dead, landing on homes, cars and lawns.

Violent weather rumbled over much of the state Friday, including a tornado that killed three people in Cincinnati, Ark. Lightning could have killed the birds directly or startled them to the point that they became confused. Hail also has been known to knock birds from the sky.

The director of Cornell University's ornithology lab in Ithaca, N.Y., said the most likely suspect is violent weather. It's probable that thousands of birds were asleep, roosting in a single tree, when a "washing machine-type thunderstorm" sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them.

"Bad weather can occasionally catch flocks off guard, blow them off a roost, and they get hurled up suddenly into this thundercloud," lab director John Fitzpatrick said.

Rough weather had hit the state earlier Friday, but the worst of it was already well east of Beebe by the time the birds started falling, said Chris Buonanno, a forecaster with the National Weather Service in North Little Rock.

If weather was the cause, the birds could have died in several ways, Fitzpatrick said.

area 51

Sent in by Rip-Plugger, thanks.

"listening to Coast To Coast am radio now.

1. Antarctica-during a mapping expedition,the great continent was overflow
    using ground penetrating radar for mapping purposes a large lake has
    been found.

the strangest thing is that a thermal energy signature was discovered.
    that in itself is a very odd thing but,the most incredible thing is that
    this heat signature/energy signature is indicated as some sort of
    nuclear type reactor due to its radiation signature!!!
    scientists are saying that it is coming from deep under the surface and
    is acting like a furnace firing up!!

the resulting thermal heat signature is melting some amount of ice and
    is causing the formation of this lake of melted ice.

reminds me of the alien vs predator movie,,,, the same thing happened.

this will not be on the local news but,if anything escalates I am sure
    it will be.

2. another thing going on is Chemtrails,I don't know if any of you are
    following the info on this but,I am.
    seems that there are military planes flying high over us,these plane
    have 55 gallon drums onboard and the tail area of them has nozzles that
    spray chemicals into the atmosphere,for what it's not known yet.
    perhaps to slowly poison us,population control or god knows what.
    also,it seems that heavy amounts of aluminum is showing up in soil and
    grass!.
    I would say that there are also some amounts of heavy metals involved
    too.

why is our govt spraying us?,to slowly kill us thus making control
    easier?,,spreading viruses like lab crafted flu?,,no,they already do
    that.,,whos to know.
    the truth will come out and hope soon!

at any rate,I am sending this to you and myself so I can keep track of
    whats going on.
    Haarp??,yeah they want mind control and weather control,,look at
    Katrina,,,.
    more will be added as it comes"

Folks,we are in an age,an age that is growing like weeds.
    with all this and that thats going on,many of us either don't
    believe/wonder/care or even are curious to find out.
    truth is there is a lot going on.
    for one,a few months ago an object was spotted entering our solar
    system,it is well beyond neptune and is heading in such a trajectory,one
    that even NASA would choose to best meet up with our planet.
    some are saying it's a small comet,some are saying it's something else.
    lets keep an ear and eye open on this one,I sure will.

Think about this,in less than a few thousand years our brain mass has
    tripled!.
    we went from sticks & stones to building stone cities,pyramids and other
    types of stone structures.
    what I believe is that we are taking huge steps forward and some of us
    are still in the dark.

One day,we all will know the truth and we will all see that what we have
    had faith in,heard,accepted as true/normal in reality is false.
    of course,there is some truth in our teachings now,yes there is but,for
    the most part,what we think has been beaten into us and so,we accept it
    as true.

Now,Nebraska,some kind of nuclear event has happened there and I have
    watched several news channels and guess what?,,NONE of them has spoken
    about it at all!
    apparently there has been some kind of accident and I believe it is
    something heavy.
    why do I feel this?,,,because our govt has erected a total no fly zone
    over that state!
    why would they do that?,,,so no one can get any aerial shots to spread
    the truth about how serious it really is,,,check it out.

about this link: well just go look and see whats written about it,some
    of you may remember when I told you about it.

watch the sky,,,,,,,,,,,,,

listening to coast to coast am right now playing a recap from last
    night.
    this object seems to be on a rendevous course with earth.
    trajectory and calculations say it is a hyperbolic comet,one that has
    come from another star system and is of the kind that does not reappear
    many year later.it is one pass and it keeps going never to return.

Richard C. Hoaglan calculates that it is something sent by our
    ancestors,a time capsule which will pass 22 million miles from us after
    it approaches and swings around the sun it will shoot off in another
    direction.
    the shape of this tetrahedron is like a pyramid.
    19.5 keeps popping up in al the calculations made.odds of this coming
    toward us from so far away at this angle are 1 in 45 billion!

perhaps it is a ship launched 13000 years ago full of the tech and
    knowledge that we have lost.
    could be.

have any of you ever haerd of the black Knight satelite?

well go to you tube and search it,you will see some interesting nasa pix
    and the story behind it.so ahead,search it anywhere,you won't believe
    it.

cheers

I want to see a story where someone takes an alien fishing!

Default Re: The Coast to Coast thread... with George Noory

The Scariest Old Hag and other stories.......

Sent in by Rip Plugger, thanks!

Scariest Old Hag Experiences

The Old Hag paralyzes her victim.

Encounters with the Old Hag who grins, stares, pulls hair, strangles, and otherwise terrifies her victims

OLD HAG SYNDROME
    is a phenomenon in which you awake from sleep unable to move. You seem to be awake, but your body is paralyzed. As if this wasn't scary enough, these episodes are often accompanied by a feeling of an unknown presence in the room, strange sounds, and other mysterious manifestations. In the classic experience, the victim feels that an old woman in sitting on his chest, rendering him immobile and laboring to breathe.
    To the medical world, the phenomenon is known as sleep paralysis combined with hypnopompic hallucinations. Those who experience the syndrome, however, are not easily convinced that what they see, hear, and feel are not real. And how can we explain when two or more people experience the phenomenon at the same time?

Here are some of the scariest old had experiences readers have reported.

BLACK-EYED HAG
    It happened for the first time when I was 14. I couldn't move, didn't understand what it was. My most prominent time having to experience sleep paralysis was last year while lying in bed. I fell asleep pretty quick, but then woken up with the pressure of a hand on my right shoulder. When I could turn around, I saw the old hag! She had long, craggy gray hair, pale greenish face, long nose, and - creepiest of all - her eyes were all black. She smiled at me... then took off. That's when I snapped out of the paralysis. - OHS5
    THE GRAY AND THE HAG

One night I left my windows open to let the breeze in. I don't remember falling to sleep, but I was paralyzed when I regained awareness. I remember seeing a black rain and could feel my body weighing five times its normal weight. I was sinking into the bed slightly. I turned my head and I saw what looked like an alien gray smiling at me.

It wasn't easy to move, but I slowly and forcefully crawled to the edge of my bed to fall off and hopefully wake up someone in the house.
    I could feel its thoughts, as if they were connected to mine. I wasn't supposed to be moving, was the emotion I felt from the being, but I did. I reached the edge, falling head first. When I hit the floor, I was awake in my bed face down, like I was when I first realized I was aware. My windows were still open and I could feel the breeze. - Lost Boy

CHOKING OLD HAG
    I was sleeping one night when I suddenly awoke. The room was exactly as it was when I fell asleep. I couldn't move or scream. I saw an old, scary lady standing in front of my window. She quickly moved to me and started choking me! it seemed like at least 10 minutes before she let go and disappeared. I then could move and scream. I was terrified and would no longer sleep in that room. - bizzarre

THE WOLF FIGURE
    I remember hearing a roaring sound in my ears and seeing a shadowy figure standing in the middle of my room either saying my name and laughing or just watching me. It was so real. I refused to sleep as a child, but whenever I told my mum, she didn't take me seriously... until it started chasing me. I could move at first and I would run round my room screaming and crying.
    As I got older, it started to paralyze me and I couldn't move, apart from my eyes. I switched rooms because I thought it was the room, but it started to happen in that room, too, but now it was a wolf-type figure and it was on my chest. I felt safer sleeping at other people's houses, so I basically lived at my friend's house over that summer... until it started to happen there! Since then it has happened almost every week - for 2 years. - Snippy

EVIL GENERATES FROM HER

I am 42 and first had a nightmare about a terrifying witch at the age of 16. She kneels on my chest and stares into my face, slowly getting nearer and nearer. I am completely terrified. She wears a black cloak and hood. Her face is like a witch and evil generates from her, surrounds me from her. Other times, I can be lying on my stomach and she will creep her hand up the back of my head, down my face, and hook her fingers under my top teeth and pull my head back. Other times, she will bite, sit on the bed, knock the door, call my name, and generally scare the crap out of me. How can anyone explain this? - Jane.owen

http://paranormal.about.com/od/human...xperiences.htm

^^^^^I thought I had a dream that one of those old hags visited me one night. It was while I was in college. I dreamed that she came into my dorm room, we had sex. I closed my eyes and it was good. Then I woke up in the morning figuring that it would be over. Turns out I had been extremely drunk and had picked up the 65 year old waitress at a local diner who came home with me after her shift. She looked only slightly better than the drawing above. Like a cross between that and the crypt keeper. God I was so glad to get her to leave and thankfully my dorm mates were gone for the weekend and didn't catch me with her. I could never go in that diner again till she stopped working there. Swore off drinking for a week after that.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Turns out I had been extremely drunk and had picked up the 65 year old waitress at a local diner who came home with me after her shift. She looked only slightly better than the drawing above. Like a cross between that and the crypt keeper. God I was so glad to get her to leave and thankfully my dorm mates were gone for the weekend and didn't catch me with her.
    Bababooey I applaud your honesty! Don't know if I would have the balls to mention that if it happened to me. Have had some beastly experiences with big women in college but none so scary as what you did. roflamo at that one! Crypt keeper lol

It was a long time ago steve. Things happen when you are blind drunk. Taught me to drink within my limits though that's for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12