Thread: how many would use a surf fishing chair?

Default how many would use a surf fishing chair?

I found this on the net. I don't know, with the different beach depths in NJ and the rough waves it might be difficult. In South Jersey the beaches are flatter and more gradually sloping. I think it might work there, I can't imagine sitting down while surf casting, though, so I wouldn't use it.

Surf Chair

Tired of getting wave whooped....try our all welded Custom made Surf Fishing Chair. The Surf Fishing Chair keeps you above the beating waves and away from sharks, stinging jellyfish, seaweed and biting crabs. The Surf Fishing Chair also has rod holder, net holder,a place for lures, drink and you can swivel 360 degrees. Your feet are approximately 5' 3" off the sea floor,so you can see how big these waves are. The wind was blowing about 20+ mph when these pictures were taken. You can now fish the beating surf in comfort and you have a great over view the fish working the bait around you.
    Order yours today!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SurfchairHP3.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	12980
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Surfchair_HP4.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	12979

if it comes with the girl i'm in

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

dude sorry no way in the ocean but if u gave me one it would be cool for the spring in rb, when the tide goes out it suxx, i wud put that chair out the last 2 hours of the tide and fish near the channel on a new moon, i bet u wud catch maxs stripers u cud tie 2 rods down to that thing, how much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    if it comes with the girl i'm in
    I think it was $325 on the site. I don't know if I would pay that much, but the girl would be a nice incentive. Or if a girl like that was on the beach modeling the chair, I might in a moment of weakness say "Yes!"

dude 325 is ****** crazy ***! i could get 8 lapdances with extras for that cheese, no thanks but if someone wants to buy one for me i will def try it out and write you a cool report on it dudes lol

Maybe good for handicapped use.