Thread: Realities of Muslim beliefs?

Default Realities of Muslim beliefs?

This was sent in by JimmyZ, whose faith is something I've always admired. Apparently some are disputing this, that's their right. However, I thought this interpretation was interesting and deserves to be heard. Thanks Jimmy.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required

for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar..'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on! This is your chance to make a difference...

I'M SURE I DON'T HAVE TO ASK YOU TO SEND THIS ON!

IMO Obama is one really don't need to wait, in 20 years it will just be worse. He's getting the ball rolling. He lied to and abandoned his last group of followers (raising there taxes too) surprise surprise. Now he'll give everything to the illegals so they'll be able to vote for him in the next election as many of his voters have turned on him.

Well there's November 2nd to vote his political supporters out of office,which will help save the country and the Striped Bass.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

The Muslims are trying to say they are not as bad as people make them out to be. I was watching the movie the Hurt Locker, about the fanatic bomb makers in Iraq, insane stuff.
    Then I read they want to prosecute some US soldiers for carrying around pics and fingers of some dead Allah azzholes. Big deal, they want to see all American infidels dead anyway. all Muslims, I trust not one of their camel smelling people.

If not for any other reason, to vote for Obama, the man is a muslim. His beliefs come from the same people that want America destroyed. I do not understand what is going on with this country. Osama Bin Laden, Barack Obama, Do you see the trend here people. Let's wake up. Now we here stories of changing the words of our Pledge of Allegiance. We can't say words like freedom anymore, Liberty and justice, under god. What the hell is going on. Pretty soon we won't be able to go to church unless we kneel on small carpets and pray to Allah. OVER MY DEAD BODY. This is America. There is only one god. Not Allah. I don't care what anyone says. This is getting out of hand. We are becoming prisoners in our own country. Sorry for the rant.

I am just getting tired of this crap. Foreigners come over here because their own country sucks. They reap the benefits that our country gives them and then they take a big giant crap on us. I do not own my own business but, AKMED comes here from India and within three weeks he is running a 7/11. Our gov't needs to kick everyone out that doesn't belong here then build a wall so that no one can get back in.

Effumall

The show 20/20 was on Friday. It was about the Koran. It showed what it actually origninally said and how people over the years (Many years) have changed its words and values.

How can people possibly believe that the all "Powerful Being" no matter what you call him, would want you to murder people?

BTW is it true that Christie raised the pension level from 3.1 million to 6.2 million? Does that not come from our tax money?

Building Permit

I recently applied for a building permit for a new house.

It was going to be 40 ft tall and 400 ft wide with 9 gun turrets at various
    heights and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment
    sound system.

It would have parking for 200 cars and I was going to paint it snot green
    with pink trim.

The City Council told me to forget it,,,, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!!

So I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a Mosque.

.........Work starts on Monday...

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Whether they ask for a mosque or ask for a 7-11 someone will approve it. Meanwhile their stated goal is to kill all the white devils.

I really try not to go into stores run by these people but there are no longer the little mom and pop stores around run by americans. All these people do is take our money and send it to their own country to build up there crapholes. The money they make here is not spent here. Mexicans work here for a cheap dollar and send that money home too. This is why we as Americans are being forced to work until we are in our late 60's. By the time we retire we will be too old and sick to enjoy our retirement.

One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL

I really try not to go into stores run by these people but there are no longer the little mom and pop stores around run by americans. All these people do is take our money and send it to their own country to build up there crapholes. The money they make here is not spent here. Mexicans work here for a cheap dollar and send that money home too. This is why we as Americans are being forced to work until we are in our late 60's. By the time we retire we will be too old and sick to enjoy our retirement.

One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. EFFUMALL
    Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Congrats to you for speaking your mind.

i want to wipe my *** with the koran and have all the towel heads see me do it.

Say it loud, Say it proud.

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    i want to wipe my *** with the koran and have all the towel heads see me do it.
    I love it, their terrorists do all that terrible killing and are offended that we **** on the koran. We should have a "crap and **** on the koran" day, where we all crap on the koran and then put the page on our front lawn and take a pic of it. That would be awesome.

Default 3 cheers for Colonel West for torturing an Iraqi prisoner to save American ones

Sent in by OGB, thanks!

I found this a fascinating read. Col West, a black colonel in the US Army, gained intel from an Iraqi prisoner by threatening his life. This intel resulted in the rescue of some American soldiers being held hostage. He ran for a seat in Congress and easily won. I would vote for this guy any day. Listen to him testify at Congressional hearings on torture.

http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/t...ion.asp?id=384

Here is the video:

The narrative of what happened. I find it offensive that someone filed a complaint against Col West for his actions, causing him to retire from the military early. What a shame.

This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq . He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men had captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner LTC West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken.

The prisoner refused so LTC West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the LTC told the prisoner that the next shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Some one filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. LTC West was forced to retire. COL West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida . During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here.

Here is one of the new congressmen from Florida explaining very definitively in just over a minute the truth about Islam. Please watch and if you agree; please forward it to your friends

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    I, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL

Rip, I just read this, wow....is all I can say. I never heard that story before. They wrote you up, and you sang American patriotic songs in response. Way to go, bro!

Rip316 you are my hero for standing up for what you believe in. This is still America last time I checked and we have the right to express ourselves. Way to go!
    As for Muslims, the regular ones I have no problems with, but the radical ones are like pedophiles. They will never be cured from wanting to destroy anyone who isn't like them. They should all be hunted down and killed, just like cancer. Wipe them out, and wipe out any more you find, I bet there will be a lot less terrorist attacks in the future if you do this. I salute that colonel for doing what he did.