Thread: Realities of Muslim beliefs?

Hybrid View

Whether they ask for a mosque or ask for a 7-11 someone will approve it. Meanwhile their stated goal is to kill all the white devils.

I really try not to go into stores run by these people but there are no longer the little mom and pop stores around run by americans. All these people do is take our money and send it to their own country to build up there crapholes. The money they make here is not spent here. Mexicans work here for a cheap dollar and send that money home too. This is why we as Americans are being forced to work until we are in our late 60's. By the time we retire we will be too old and sick to enjoy our retirement.

One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. EFFUMALL
    Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Congrats to you for speaking your mind.

i want to wipe my *** with the koran and have all the towel heads see me do it.

Say it loud, Say it proud.

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    i want to wipe my *** with the koran and have all the towel heads see me do it.
    I love it, their terrorists do all that terrible killing and are offended that we **** on the koran. We should have a "crap and **** on the koran" day, where we all crap on the koran and then put the page on our front lawn and take a pic of it. That would be awesome.

Default 3 cheers for Colonel West for torturing an Iraqi prisoner to save American ones

Sent in by OGB, thanks!

I found this a fascinating read. Col West, a black colonel in the US Army, gained intel from an Iraqi prisoner by threatening his life. This intel resulted in the rescue of some American soldiers being held hostage. He ran for a seat in Congress and easily won. I would vote for this guy any day. Listen to him testify at Congressional hearings on torture.

http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/t...ion.asp?id=384

Here is the video:

The narrative of what happened. I find it offensive that someone filed a complaint against Col West for his actions, causing him to retire from the military early. What a shame.

This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq . He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men had captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner LTC West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken.

The prisoner refused so LTC West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the LTC told the prisoner that the next shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Some one filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. LTC West was forced to retire. COL West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida . During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here.

Here is one of the new congressmen from Florida explaining very definitively in just over a minute the truth about Islam. Please watch and if you agree; please forward it to your friends

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    I, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL

Rip, I just read this, wow....is all I can say. I never heard that story before. They wrote you up, and you sang American patriotic songs in response. Way to go, bro!

Rip316 you are my hero for standing up for what you believe in. This is still America last time I checked and we have the right to express ourselves. Way to go!
    As for Muslims, the regular ones I have no problems with, but the radical ones are like pedophiles. They will never be cured from wanting to destroy anyone who isn't like them. They should all be hunted down and killed, just like cancer. Wipe them out, and wipe out any more you find, I bet there will be a lot less terrorist attacks in the future if you do this. I salute that colonel for doing what he did.

I really try not to go into stores run by these people but there are no longer the little mom and pop stores around run by americans. All these people do is take our money and send it to their own country to build up there crapholes. The money they make here is not spent here. Mexicans work here for a cheap dollar and send that money home too. This is why we as Americans are being forced to work until we are in our late 60's. By the time we retire we will be too old and sick to enjoy our retirement.

One day when I was at work this Indian lady was telling her friend how beautiful India was and bragging, I looked at her and said " well if it's so beautiful why don't you go the hell back" I got spoken to by my boss. I told him to go to hell too. There was this other lady that just smelled like an effin cow. I complained about her and was told to leave her alone because it's there culture not to bathe often. The next day I start singing some patriotic songs as loud as I could and got written up for disturbing the workers. Tired of everyone kissing there asses. If they get off of work because of holidays like Labor day, th of July, Memorial Day, Than on I want some Indian holidays off too.
    EFFUMALL