Thread: Barnegat HS Flea Market

Default Barnegat HS Flea Market

Next Saturday Dec.11th from 9AM - 1PM

Directions to the Barnegat HS Fishing Flea market

Barnegat HS Address:
    180 Bengal Blvd.
    Barnegat, NJ 08005

Traveling from North Jersey (heading South on the GSP):

Stay on Garden State Parkway and take exit 67 Barnegat. Bear right onto Lighthouse Drive and come to
    the stoplight (WAWA will be on your right). Make a right at the light onto West Bay Avenue and at the 3rd light make a left onto Barnegat Blvd. Follow Barnegat Blvd (you will pass the Collins school/Brackman school on your right) and make a left at the 2nd light onto Bengal Blvd. Follow Bengal Blvd and make right into Barnegat High School – follow the signs.

Traveling from South Jersey (heading North on the GSP):

Stay on Garden State Parkway and take exit 67 Barnegat. Make a right onto West Bay Avenue and at the 2nd light make a left onto Barnegat Blvd. Follow Barnegat Blvd (you will pass the Collins school/Russel Brackman school on your right) and make a left at the 2nd light onto Bengal Blvd. Follow Bengal Blvd and make right into Barnegat High School – follow signs.

Traveling from Lacey, Forked River, etc (heading south on Route 9):

Make a right onto Barnegat Blvd at the light (TD bank will be on your Driver’s side at the light). Make a right at 1st Light onto Bengal Blvd. Follow Bengal Blvd and make right into Barnegat High School – follow signs.

Traveling from Manahawkin, Tuckerton, etc (heading north on Route 9):

Make a left onto Barnegat Blvd at the light (Wawa will be on your Passenger’s side at the light). Make a right at 1st Light onto Bengal Blvd. Follow Bengal Blvd and make right into Barnegat High School – follow signs.

Traveling from Pennsylvania

Take Route 72 to Route 554 (turns into West Bay Avenue). Stay on 554/West Bay Avenue. After you pass over the Parkway, you will make a left at the 3rd light onto Barnegat Blvd (main intersection - Walgreen's/WaWa/RiteAid). Follow Barnegat Blvd (you will pass the Collins school/Brackman school on your left) and make a left at the 2nd light onto Bengal Blvd. Follow Bengal Blvd and make right into Barnegat High School – follow the signs.

I will be there again this year. Hope to see some of you, lots of new rigs and plenty of sinkers. Can't miss me my table has almost all black buckets on it. Stop and say Hello.
    I only fish on days that end in Y
    Richie

tropics I might be there, I'll look for the black buckets. Do you sell your sinkers by the piece, or by the lb?
    Do you sell lead jigs also?

They are 15 cents an ounce. I will also have some feathers and beads for guys who like to tie their own.
    I only fish on days that end in Y
    Richie