Thread: 2011 NJ fishing show and fishermens flea market schedule?

Default 2011 NJ fishing show and fishermens flea market schedule?

Does someone have it?

Just a reminder about the Lacey Twp FFM tomorrow, people.

Admission only $2 That's a bargain when compared to some of the big shows that are now charging $12

(you'll have to excuse my rant here on that)....I remember when hitting up a big show at the expo centers cost about 6 or $8. That wasn't too long ago. In current times, especially because many of us are struggling financially, I think it would be a smart marketing move for the large promoters to drop the admission prices a bit as a show of understanding of this tough recession.

And family discounts could be greater than what they're doing now - for example as much as 50%/person discounts after one person pays full price would be a great idea. Kids under 16 getting in free (I think it's now under 12) . They would still make revenue on the vendors, and larger families would be more agreeable to going to the expos if they knew it wouldn't cost them $200 just for tickets and lunch inside. Again, didn't mean to hijack here,, this should be in it's own thread.

2 BUCKS THATS MY KIND OF PRICE CHEAP

Default NJ Diving show Beneath the Sea in Meadowlands Expo Center March 25-27

http://www.beneaththesea.org/

Consumer Scuba & Dive Travel Show - largest on the East Coast
    Just in case anyone has an interest, March 25-27

Folks, please do not post copyrighted info unless you have explicit permission, or there is a link to the source, (as you see with the above link.)

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 04-02-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Clarification RE copyright issues

Default reminder for the flea market in Iselin today 8-2

Hey guys there is a flea market in Iselin, I might check it out. Maybe I'll run into some of you there. Dark, will you be reporting on these like you did last year?

Bump for the Asbury show on Sunday March 13, one of the best in the fishing world!