Thread: Great customer service - Flexilease in Cliffwood, NJ !

Talking Great customer service - Flexilease in Cliffwood, NJ !

Some of ya's know I had to find a used car this year because the van I had kept breaking down, and it was time to junk it.

Pebbles and I covered PA and NJ looking for a deal on a used one. We needed a reliable car that would last at least 10 years and 200,000 miles as I do a lot of driving.

We decided on a Subaru. She found some decent used deals for me, and we went looking. It was hard to find a used one that didn't have a lot of miles on it. We finally found one at Flexilease, 145 Rt 35 S, Cliffwood, NJ
    We drove the car, liked it.
    I offered them $500 under listed price.

They accepted my offer, and 1 hour later I drove the car off the lot!

I had to tap into my retirement savings to get that car. I took the money out and put it into my regular account a week prior. I wrote a check, the guy called my bank to verify, and based on that, let me take ownership that day. Very, very easy to do business with these people.

Disclosure:
    The cars these guys sell, some of them have been in minor accidents. The damage to mine was disclosed in the Carfax report which they willingly disclosed when I asked them before I looked at the report.

The damage wasn't that bad, it was clipped in the rear tail-light section, and completely repaired and painted before being put back up for sale. I put myself through school repairing and painting cars, so I have an idea of how to look for body repair. This job was done so well I had trouble finding where it was repaired.

Nothing to affect driveability or tracking. And the car was listed at about $2k less than comparable cars of that year, with only 35k miles on it, barely broken in.

To sweeten that deal, I offered them $500 less than the listed price, and he accepted it.

Default Some info

Here's their web-site:

http://www.flexilease.com/

Why Flexi-lease?
    http://www.flexilease.com/faq.cfm

Customer service:
    I'm pretty critical when it comes to customer service, as I've had to deliver premium customer service to people for years. Some people have stayed with me through thick and thin because of my service. So I kind of have an idea what people are looking for. I can't stand it when people BS or provide shoddy customer service and act like they're doing you a favor. It has to be genuine for it to make a difference.

On another note, I noticed the tail light wasn't completely working when I left there. They ordered a new bulb and replaced it for me when I came back to get my plates, which they went and got for me as well, saving me the time in Motor Vehicles.

The guys at Flexi-lease get my vote.
    I think the name of the salesman who sold me the car was Rich.

When ya go there, ask for him. He has years of experience. He gives you nothing but straight talk and will answer your questions without dancing around the truth.