Some of ya's know I had to find a used car this year because the van I had kept breaking down, and it was time to junk it.

Pebbles and I covered PA and NJ looking for a deal on a used one. We needed a reliable car that would last at least 10 years and 200,000 miles as I do a lot of driving.

We decided on a Subaru. She found some decent used deals for me, and we went looking. It was hard to find a used one that didn't have a lot of miles on it. We finally found one at Flexilease, 145 Rt 35 S, Cliffwood, NJ
We drove the car, liked it.
I offered them $500 under listed price.

They accepted my offer, and 1 hour later I drove the car off the lot!

I had to tap into my retirement savings to get that car. I took the money out and put it into my regular account a week prior. I wrote a check, the guy called my bank to verify, and based on that, let me take ownership that day. Very, very easy to do business with these people.

Disclosure:
The cars these guys sell, some of them have been in minor accidents. The damage to mine was disclosed in the Carfax report which they willingly disclosed when I asked them before I looked at the report.

The damage wasn't that bad, it was clipped in the rear tail-light section, and completely repaired and painted before being put back up for sale. I put myself through school repairing and painting cars, so I have an idea of how to look for body repair. This job was done so well I had trouble finding where it was repaired.

Nothing to affect driveability or tracking. And the car was listed at about $2k less than comparable cars of that year, with only 35k miles on it, barely broken in.

To sweeten that deal, I offered them $500 less than the listed price, and he accepted it.