One of the happiest days of my life was when I gave my snowblower to my neighbor up in Bridgewater...

I still have a couple of snow shovels hanging in the garage. Sometimes I use them as dustpans lol.

The first year we moved here, it was 1998 or '99, there was a snowstorm here with like i think 4 inches.
of course i got out there with my shovel before it even stopped. i used to do that in nj cuz i had a real steep driveway with a one lane road at the bottom. if i didn't make that turn at the bottom i'd slide right across the street and into my neighbor's car...

well anyway i always used to get out there early, cuz i didn't want to have to take three shovelfuls just to get down to pavement.

so here i am out shoveling, and the neighbors are looking at me a little weird. one actually asked me what the heck kind of shovel that was. he'd actually never seen one.

well i was the first one on the street to have his driveway completely clean when it did stop snowing.

as a matter of fact, i was the only one to have his driveway completely clean. or even shoveled at all.

they just waited till about 1 or 2 oclock. when it was all melted.

that's how it usually works down here.

every couple of years, tho, we get an ice storm...