Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: commercial striped bass netters continue to rape the sea in North Carolina!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    The thing that stinks the most will be...if the striped bass fishery does face a moratorium, NOAA, which all along have said the stocks are healthy, will not take any responsibility for it, and, as Fin has said many times, will blame the fishermen.
    Pass the buck, what else is new?

take a look at the wave video here is the link [url]http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/localn...11@status=true one word bs nc must be crazy to have let it get this far

gjb that link doesnt work, do you have the right one?

Go to wavy.com u should find it there [url]http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local n...11&status=true

Thanks for posting that Seamonkey.
    Videos like that spark emotional reactions. For anyone who isn't moved by that, I ask you to consider all the times netters and others waste or poach bass, and it isn't recorded. Striped bass are a shared resource. Wasting bass in one area certainly will affect us down the road.

I will never believe the catch statistics from any commercial fisherman again. This video and the others shows they don't care about how many fish are left after they are done. They are all liars, whether it's 10% of them or 60% that are doing this and the poaching. Their words have no credibility with me anymore. Further, I will not be part of any organization that has any commercial fishermen as members. They are about as truthful as crack ******.

Don't forget about all the comm fishermen in Ma who sell their excess catches to shady seafood houses and Chinese restaurants. You will never see videos of that on youtube.

makes me ashamed to be a north carolinian.

i thought things would get better after Marc Basnight got thrown out. no such luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12