Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stubby

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 7deadlyplugs View Post
    I read that comment where you said speedys plugs sucked. I read that other thread where you said you were leaving the site. Honestly it was hard to figure out if you were a whining b**** who needed a slap, or if you were only ball busting like you said. Theres too much drama and hating in the world. I come here to have fun, and these posts are usually a riot. I don't see why you nuts cant still bust each others balls. You are all funny. I wish I was half as witty as you guys are.
    One suggestion I would make is to use the smiley icons in posts and such. speedy seems to use a lot of them. That way people will know when you are just kidding. No big deal.
    hey bro if iwas mad at him would not tell him here i would do it in person to get my point
    across to him and my 2 cents lol dont take it the wrong way we are all freinds here ....lmao
    well most of us lol

Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    dont take it the wrong way we are all freinds here ....lmao
    What speedy said.....
    Guys, it was nice to see people stick up for speedy.

However, you're reading too much into this. Remember that this is still the winter and most of us are chomping at the bit until we can get out fishing regularly again. This back and forth between us is only ball busting. We all know each other and that's what we do. No issues here, just some back and forth BB. And despite Rip being one of the craziest practical jokers I've ever met, he's a good guy, a good Dad, good people, and a good friend.

(He's still a googan, though)
    Enjoy the humor and lighten up a bit. This is how we roll. At the end of your life you'll remember the laughs, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 7deadlyplugs View Post
    One suggestion I would make is to use the smiley icons in posts and such. speedy seems to use a lot of them. That way people will know when you are just kidding. No big deal.

What 7deadlyplugs said. Makes alot of sense. I had no idea you guys were busting balls and weren't serious. How are we supposed to know that?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, it's a lot simpler. Or use smilies. No problem, let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    I had no idea you guys were busting balls and weren't serious. How are we supposed to know that?
    Fnm, everyone gets a secret decoder ring when they sign up for site membership. You mean to say you didn't get yours?
    Better contact Dark asap before they are all out of them.
    Dark hasn't been around much lately, I guess he is out scouting swan holes for opening day.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Fnm, everyone gets a secret decoder ring when they sign up for site membership. You mean to say you didn't get yours?
    Better contact Dark asap before they are all out of them.
    Dark hasn't been around much lately, I guess he is out scouting swan holes for opening day.

I have done a lot of research this winter. I have made sure I became friends with a nice list of guys to help me through.

1) I have become good friends with Finchaser so I do not have to drive to SJersey for nothing. On his cell phone list too.

2) I have become friends with Monty, He gave me some rods.

3) I became friends with Cardoc in case my car breaks down.

4) I became friends with Surfstix so Now I have a teaser guy.

5) I became friends with Speedy so I don't have to pay for plugs.

6) I became friends with Dark too so I can get the hottest info on where the birds are.

I think that it's safe to say that I have covered all of the ho'ing that I need to become a surfcaster. Now just bring on the fish. lmfao.

number 5 is not so you will pay one way or the other pal lmao

Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    number 5 is not so you will pay one way or the other pal lmao
    When it's time to pay just make sure it's not on the 8th ave jetty on a new moon. lmao

Wow looks like you have all the bases covered rip, you are the master ho!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Wow looks like you have all the bases covered rip,
    Not all the bases, These guys like those pork roll sandwiches, there must be something in the water up there that makes them like looney birds. What will you ever do if the indian deli closes rip. What is plan B??? Where will you get those sandwiches then? Just curious.

[QUOTE=rip316;47015] 8th ave jetty on a new moon
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Not all the bases, These guys like those pork roll sandwiches, there must be something in the water up there that makes them like looney birds. What will you ever do if the indian deli closes rip. What is plan B??? Where will you get those sandwiches then? Just curious.
    I will open up the first ever Bar BQ swan shop and have Dark run it for me while I fish.

Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one?

Quote Originally Posted by porgy75 View Post
    Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one?

From what I have been told, it's a haven for druggies, alkies, and homosexual activity. I heard that fishermen have been approached to have things done to them for money by MEN.

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    From what I have been told, it's a haven for druggies, alkies, and homosexual activity. I heard that fishermen have been approached to have things done to them for money by MEN.
    If I were you I would definietly wear a wader belt and sinch it really tight so they can't get in.

^ For real? That's just nasty! Why would you want to fish there then?

Maybe he was looking for some big wood.

some big stripers are there it has a run off from the lake the bait fish hang there the fish come there to feed

Big fish have been caught there and in bitz fashion.

Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one
    no just a bat or 12 ga shotgun lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12