Thread: Total B_llSh_t in New North Carolina Law

Hybrid View

I agree, Total B_llsh_t.

Its frustrating. I'm sick of this stuff, hearing about all this illegal stuff, unfrieking real management.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

i just got done with the read and its just so sick to think that poeple like this are the ones in control its just BS AT ITS FULLESTTHATS WHAT THEY ALL NEED

Like Dark said in a previous post. They condone illegal activities by bending the law for whoever puts the most pressure on them, no concern for the Bass. That's my read on all these different state regulations. Just because the Bass are in your state now, doesn't mean that they are YOUR bass to do what you like with them, they are also our Bass too. I can't say that I am starting to get fed up, I've been fed up with all this crap for awhile.

This is the part that pis_sed me off that they can off load to any one with a permit which they probably sell to he who pays.
    Vessels with an Atlantic Ocean Striped Bass Commercial Permit designated for the trawl fishery may transfer up to 2,000 pounds of striped bass to another vessel with the trawl fishery permit in the Atlantic Ocean seaward of the COLREG Demarcation lines (see VIII.E) at the inlets.

NOAA sits back watches and says nothing . .

NC must truly support the 2 PEW puppets (Lubchenco and Obama) who run NOAA. Most states except for closures it's takes months to change Striped bass rules, seems NC does it at will

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    This is the part that pis_sed me off that they can off load to any one with a permit which they probably sell to he who pays.
    Vessels with an Atlantic Ocean Striped Bass Commercial Permit designated for the trawl fishery may transfer up to 2,000 pounds of striped bass to another vessel with the trawl fishery permit in the Atlantic Ocean seaward of the COLREG Demarcation lines (see VIII.E) at the inlets.

NOAA sits back watches and says nothing . .

NC must truly support the 2 PEW puppets (Lubchenco and Obama) who run NOAA. Most states except for closures it's takes months to change Striped bass rules, seems NC does it at will

This transporting of bass means that if any one boat is out there doing better than others they can just keep supllying the all the boats that aren't catching and probably charge that capt. for filling his boat too for side money. WOW This is really bad. Say bye bye to the bass. I am saddened by all of this.

i thought that with the ouster or Basnight, that arch fiend of NC politics and accomplice of his commercial fishing pals down in Kitty Hawk, that we'd finally have some scientific management down here.

ha! that's what i get for thinking.

"first, let's shoot all the politicians."

buncha scumbags, every last one of em.