Thread: Hello to everyone!

Time to make my debut on this site...with a skunk flag! Fished south OC and then headed up to Asbury this PM. This is most certainly becoming a lesson of diminishing returns.

Thanks for all the helpful info on this site - looking forward to learning and sharing about these frustrating migratory fish.

Welcome aboard Jason. You will learn alot here. Darkskies will teach you all you need to know about swans and birdwatching. Oh yea and don't forget the rubber lizard West Wind Walley. You will really enjoy this site.

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    Welcome aboard Jason. You will learn alot here. Darkskies will teach you all you need to know about swans and birdwatching. Oh yea and don't forget the rubber lizard West Wind Walley. You will really enjoy this site.

He is truly the bird man

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    to the bird manyou have down graded from swans to gulls not even stopping at sea birds in between
    Why catch fish when you can play with birds
    My goals for 2011... whatever I can do to irritate you, raise your blood pressure....
    OR make ya laugh...it's all part of the plan. I have a high tolerance for embarassment, so look for more bird stories in the future.
    See ya soon, Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Time to make my debut on this site...with a skunk flag! Fished south OC and then headed up to Asbury this PM. This is most certainly becoming a lesson of diminishing returns.

Thanks for all the helpful info on this site - looking forward to learning and sharing about these frustrating migratory fish.
    There's no shame in the skunk, Jason. at least ya gave it a shot.
    Not many out there at all, the beaches are finally free from crowds.
    Welcome aboard!

welcome jason we all get the skunk so just keep your head up spring will be pop up before u know it

Fished Monday late afternoon, 4 shorties on rubber in OC.
    Tues afternoon, zilch.
    Today, the same.
    The fat lady is about to sit on us all.
    Welcome to S&A Jason.

Hey Jason, welcome to the site. Where do you fish out of mostly, N or S of Manasquan?

Steve: This fall I mainly fished the Hook early, and finished up around Brick. My home base is Ocean Grove for another month.

It's pretty sad the run is winding down...just as your legs get conditioned to covering a lot of beach...they disappear.

I guess I was hoping for one of those banner days of "full bore" bassin, but never materialized this fall.

Welcome to the looney bin Jason!

Welcome to S&A Jason. There are a lot of good folks here with years of experience. They helped me a lot when I joined, and I credit them for helping me improve my stratgies.
    Look forward to your posts, and maybe I'll run into you on the beach sometime. Happy Holidays.

Hello and welcome!

hey jason 'sup do u ever fish the back of sandy hook or the raritan bay or navasink and shrews rivers or bridges if u do maybe i'll see u around in the spring.

Welcome Jason, to a good site, good people and many informative and entertaining posts. A good way to pass the time away now that the cold months are upon us (or any time). Do you only walk the beaches or do you do all aspects of fishing the salt?

Welcome, Jason.

Welcome aboard!