I have been fishing a few bridges in the back. Until Sat, everyone got along, white, black, spanish, chinese, etc. No issues with different nationalities, and we all helped each other when someone got a fish. Then these spanish guys were told to not fish on the other side of the bridge and not to fish where the bridge tender was. They didnt listen, the police came, wrote tickets and took their rods and gear. On Sun and yesterday, the cops kicked everyone off the bridge and said we cant fish there anymore. What I heard happened was the spanish guys filed formal charges with the police saying they were discriminated against. So the police, to avoid apprearances of discrimination, are now kicking everyone off, not only this bridge but others in the area.
This is total bs! They were told where they were not allowed to fish, and they did it anyway. They were told not to fish near the drawbridge, and they did that too. How can it be discrimination if they are too dumb to learn English, they should go the **** back to their countries!!!
I am so pissed about this I want to start throwing spanish guys rods in the water, the next time I see 5 lined up in the row for one guy. This is discrimination against everyone else but the spanish guys. How is that fair? What do you guys think about it?