Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Memorial Day..... Let's not forget

X2 thank a soldier this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    Sometimes it is so easy to forget. Thanks for the reminder. Thanks to all the vets who keep us safe.
    X2 thank you to all!

Quote Originally Posted by RI Popper View Post
    Well first a short story I took my youngest son to our towns very small Memorial Day parade and there were very few people along the parade route probably 500 people in a city of 40,000 and most of them were elderly except for a few of us. Well every time a color guard would walk by I would take of my baseball cap and put my hand over my heart and explained to my son that it was a salute to show respect and I look around at many people too lazy to even stand up. So yes we are losing the sence of patriotism in the USA

Dogfish I want to share my feelings with you. When I enlisted in the Army and spent 6 years serving 4 in Berlin and 2 in Ft. Lewis WA. The only action I saw was terrorist attacks against our bases from Momar Kadafi and had a friend killed in a bombing. I didn't see conventional combat but I still signed up for the opportunity to serve. I believe that it is the right of every American to take the opportunity to protest and express their feelings about our policies. And when I signed up I swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and in that document you are guarunteed the right to protest. Feel free to argue with what you disagree with but don't shut them up for they have that right guarunteed by the blood of hero's and to take it away makes the sacrifice meaningless.

And please don't keep quoting that one incident where Obama was standing in front of everyone else and not seeing them salute. It deminishes your entire statement. I don't appreciate everything that he's doing but he was legally elected and is the President. Remember when there was some respect in the U.S.A.

Just my .02

Armand
    Beautifully said thank you Sir.

It's that time again. Thanks to all who served.

Yep. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 090127106668.jpg  

X2 salute to all who have given their lives and all who served.

Thanks to all the soldiiers

Even though its 2 days away, getting an early start. Thanks to all who defend our country.

Many thanks for those whose lives were sacrificed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234