Thread: 2 more

Hybrid View

Default 2 more

Heres 2 more I never posted a 3 oz. popper one of my best color plugs early a.m.(daybreak) for stripers pearl white w/ a lt. pearl pink blended over the white.And the 2nd is a Speedy Pocket Rocket done up in bloofish colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   001.jpg  

Cranky Old Bassturd.

Polaris poppers/ bottle plugs are an underutilized resource in NJ, Surfstix. Most guys concentrate on pencils with the bunker around. A lot of them don't realize that Polaris poppers can throw more water, have much more of a finesse aspect where you can play around with the retrieve, and are a killer profile to throw at night. Nice lookin plugs!

Yep Rich they can be swam and gently popped or popped like you would a normal popper when blues are the target I let it land get the slack out and pop it viciously a couple times swim it a bit and they usually slam it right after 2 or 3 good pops pencils are good they work if you can work them, they tend to miss alot of fish though IMO unless you keep a treble on the rear.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

nice plugs bro man if i could paint like u i would be a deadly plug maker...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking plugs Surfstix, Pearl anything is an awesome color, your painting is awesome.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Thanks guys. I swear by my Iwata airbrush and I don't want my plugs to be wall hangers. too many guys have painting skills that are better off on custom cars not plugs they are so damn nice I wouldn't put them near water so to me thats pointless if you collect other builders plugs thats a different story.One of these days I'll come give ya some painting lessons Speedy and you can show me how to build plugs Hey Monty I hope those poppers are working out for you any toothy critters yet.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.