Thread: Party boats in the highlands?

Default Party boats in the highlands?

Hey everyone! Looking for some suggestions on a good party boat out of the highlands for tomorrow.

fisherman Capt. Ron sante

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

X2, good boat, he works hard for his customers.

Hey extreme, did you ever get out on a boat? Catch any fish?

Default Party boat

We ended up fluke fishing on the atlantic star. My hand is killing me! Had a great time. My girlfriend caught a keeper. I caught 3 small 1's and so did my uncle. Seen alot of catching. We are looking to go again . Fished at the fishing beach on sandy hook after for a few hrs and nothing. Seen alot of no catching all around. Going tonight with my girl to do some pier fishing. Any suggestions? Would like to go a little south. Not amboy or carteret

Hey finchaser... I was ready for that last striper trip advertised by capt ron for thur. Showed up to find out he was not going out. Gonna give him a try soon for whatever he is going out for. Had a great time on the atlantic star though! Real nice people. My girlfriend had a blast and thats what counted the most. Now she will be motivated to fish more. So i can

Hey there another girl in the mix of the fishing world. Glad to hear you both had a good time. Give her a friendly hello for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    Hey there another girl in the mix of the fishing world.
    you can put dress on dark lmao

Default Speedy

What are you saying speedy? You might want to think more before you write things. Not everybody is built the same and what you say might be taken the wrong way

Thumbs up message

i write fine its ball busten bro dark and i are very good freinds

Xtreme, I'm not exactly sure,as I can't speak for Speedy. However, the way I took that comment was ball busting of me. That happens all the time here. Various members have made fun of my googanism, smelly waders, and tendency to put up stories about swans and sea birds along with the fishin stories. And if you'll read Finchaser's comments regarding me, you would think I can only catch a fish when it drops out of the sky onto my plug. (kind of like even the blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile)

So even though I aggressively dispute the above allegations, they still seem to follow me around.

Most of us know each other here, and have fished with each other or run into each other during the off season. So as I said, I don't think Speedy meant anything by that comment other than directing his ball busting at me. The difficulty interpreting it, is usually when Speedy comments,. there are like 10,000 smilies attached to the end, so we know he's just ball busting., This time he failed to use the smilies. to Speedy for that!

Life is too short to be serious all the time. A lot of people come here for entertainment. I don't mind if anyone laughs at my expense, and sometimes I probably encourage it. It's all good.

Hope that clears things up and you can see that the comments weren't directed at you. (And if they are in the future, it means we like ya enough to bust your balls. )

Glad you and your girlfriend had a great time fishin. We need more women to participate in this thing we love, as Pebbles mentioned. . Most women don't like fishin or the thought of it, so you're lucky to have met each other and have common interests.

Best of luck and may you two have many more trips together in the future.

Cool dark

hey bro did you try that plug yet

Pebbles confiscated it, bro. She sez we can share it when I take her fishin again.

She's one slick chick! (I'm takin her out fishin this afternoon) after we get done cutting up some more wood. I built some more platforms to handle the huge wood piles that we still have to split and dry.

Cool woody

bro your going to have critter farm by winter with all that wood...

OKAY I UNDERSTAND NOW. THOUGHT IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS MY GIRLFRIEND. IM JUST HERE TO LEARN AND ENJOY MYSELF. MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME IS PROPER RESPECT. I GIVE IT AND EXPECT IT IN RETURN. LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING ALOT OF FISHING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND IF WE MAKE A FEW FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY..GREAT! IM JUST A LITTLE OVERPROTECTIVE AND ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES.

HOW MUCH R YOUR PLUGS SPEEDY AND WHERE CAN I PICK SOME UP? IM LOOKING TO PICK A FEW THINGS UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW FOR MON.

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_visions View Post
    IM JUST A LITTLE OVERPROTECTIVE AND ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES.
    Rough around the edges? Well then you should fit right in here with all of us misfits and night vampires. Welcome.

Blast from the past someone emailed me. Not sure, I think this might have been the old AH Satellite from the 1980s. First run by Capt Bob Sidorski.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1475373908131.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	20871