Thread: Party boats in the highlands?

Hybrid View

Default Party boats in the highlands?

Hey everyone! Looking for some suggestions on a good party boat out of the highlands for tomorrow.

fisherman Capt. Ron sante

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

X2, good boat, he works hard for his customers.

Hey extreme, did you ever get out on a boat? Catch any fish?

Default Party boat

We ended up fluke fishing on the atlantic star. My hand is killing me! Had a great time. My girlfriend caught a keeper. I caught 3 small 1's and so did my uncle. Seen alot of catching. We are looking to go again . Fished at the fishing beach on sandy hook after for a few hrs and nothing. Seen alot of no catching all around. Going tonight with my girl to do some pier fishing. Any suggestions? Would like to go a little south. Not amboy or carteret

Hey finchaser... I was ready for that last striper trip advertised by capt ron for thur. Showed up to find out he was not going out. Gonna give him a try soon for whatever he is going out for. Had a great time on the atlantic star though! Real nice people. My girlfriend had a blast and thats what counted the most. Now she will be motivated to fish more. So i can