Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
hey fishincrazy dude i m sorry dude i thought u were a wimp cuz u were talking about ppl hitting u with firecrackers and u didnt say what u did to make them pay for it and that bothered me u have to fight back in life if dudes mess wit you cuz if u dont they will do it again so i m glad u kicked ***. if dark says u are ok thats cool dude, my bad and keep up the good work a lot of places we fish we sneak in to but if u r talking access we had access to the oceanic bridge this year and we lost it because of the mexicans calling the po po racist but they werent the mexicans were just being wise asses. we cant fish the bridges no more and it is not the fault of the towns it it the ppl who fished there, so as not to argue with u dude but sumtimes its the fault of the guys fishing and the trash too. we cant fish there and no offence to you i am mad as hell about it but even if you and 500 guys got together we can not get access there, the police didnt want to be sued for racism so they kicked everyone off and thats not fair we used to catch a lot of fish and we always picked up our trash. if people are idiots you cant do anything about it and we all lose. tite lines dude and fish on!
W4F In a perfect world people who leave trash anywhere but in a trash can should be castrated!!!!

Even with the access we currently enjoy there are rules we have to follow....ie the oceanic bridge!Everybody who fishes there knows that your only supposed to fish from one side.The guy's who flaunted the rule spoiled it for the rest of us.

It sucks when people think their above the law.These kind of people deserve a good A$$ whippin!!!
You can't fault the police or the town in a situation like this.

I hate when I see people blatantly disregarding rules where I fish.I am the guy who fills there ear and lets them know their doing something wrong.I don't always agree with the rules but if we don't follow them we loose out!

Thanks W4F!!!

PS Rich thanks Bro!!!

FC