Quote Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
I could give a crap if you hookset,or Bababooey want to be involved or not just when you loose access to your favorite spots don't expect anyone to do anything about it.As far as asking for names and addy's yea I'm setting these people up to rob them or stalk them??? Are you outta your mind?????
let's look at this:
Sandy Hook about 10 years ago, they closed off the north beach trail, I believe it was. (Not sure of the exact area because I don't do much surf fishing up at that God-forsaken mosquito pit) Sudsy and the Shark river club were a big force to get it open again. Did they ask for names and addresses?

NO!!!!!!

Lake Takanassee losing access, rallying the troops. Sudsy was all over this one and got the mayor to back down and DEP to mandate access. Was he asking for names and addresses?

NO!!!!!

The latest DEP fiasco, from what I have read here and on other sites, people went to the meeting in LBI. Did Sudsy or any other group (NJBBA, etc) ask for names and addresses?

NO!!!!!!!!

So why is it all these other folks can get it done and get support, without getting names and addresses? I don't care if you are legitimate or not, no one else had needed to do it in the past, and here you come with your "visions of change" asking for names and addresses?

The last time I heard about "change is good", Obama was elected and now our country is in the toilet.

Something smells to me, and it isn't the 3 day old fish in my trash can.

I try to help dark, finchaser, and any of these people on the websites as best as I can. Ask me to write a letter (that's already been written for me, and all I have to do is cut and paste, and I will). Ask me to send an e-mail, and I will.

Because I have a problem with your method of doing things, you get your panties in a bunch? Have at it dude.
As for access, I don't fish the surf that often. When I do fish it, I fish areas that have always had access. I don't crawl around on the jetties at night like dark and you other surf rats. If I want to take my family to the beach,. I buy seasonal beach badges, and we can go whenever we want. Never a problem getting access for us. So you want me to care about this access thing as much as you do, AND you want all of our addresses. You should be thankful that people are willing to help you to the extent you do, and not whine that the help wasn't enough or up to your standards. Not cool dude, very ungrateful of you, in my opinion.