hey fishincrazy dude i m sorry dude i thought u were a wimp cuz u were talking about ppl hitting u with firecrackers and u didnt say what u did to make them pay for it and that bothered me u have to fight back in life if dudes mess wit you cuz if u dont they will do it again so i m glad u kicked ***. if dark says u are ok thats cool dude, my bad and keep up the good work a lot of places we fish we sneak in to but if u r talking access we had access to the oceanic bridge this year and we lost it because of the mexicans calling the po po racist but they werent the mexicans were just being wise asses. we cant fish the bridges no more and it is not the fault of the towns it it the ppl who fished there, so as not to argue with u dude but sumtimes its the fault of the guys fishing and the trash too. we cant fish there and no offence to you i am mad as hell about it but even if you and 500 guys got together we can not get access there, the police didnt want to be sued for racism so they kicked everyone off and thats not fair we used to catch a lot of fish and we always picked up our trash. if people are idiots you cant do anything about it and we all lose. tite lines dude and fish on!