Thread: Home made lures etc

Hybrid View

Thought I would again mention some of the tins that JB was making....I had some hanging in my garage.....one of these nights I might actually fish them....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Thought I would again mention some of the tins that JB was making....I had some hanging in my garage.....one of these nights I might actually fish them....
    ********, there is a greater chance of Monty fishing in New Jersey than you actually going out and fishing for once.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    ********, there is a greater chance of Monty fishing in New Jersey than you actually going out and fishing for once.
    I have to take it back! Rumor is there has been a stinky fisherman cruising the shadow lines of the night tides....

Any canal fisherman here?

6oz with forged 10/0 Mustad hook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150630_201647586.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    I have to take it back! Rumor is there has been a stinky fisherman cruising the shadow lines of the night tides....
    That's just a rumor. What I heard....was that stinky fisherman is still fishing from his armchair.
    Nice bucktails JB.

Folks, if you never got your hands on a JB bucktail, I would encourage you to hit him up and get your hands on a few. Rumor has it that they will be in limited production and he's quitting the business at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Rumor has it that they will be in limited production and he's quitting the business at the end of the year.
    Boat fisherman don't fish bucktails?
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^ This is just a rumor.....
    but I heard JB found a nice, sweet Portuguese girl....is now going to church every week.....
    and by the end of the year, he will sell his boat.....settle down...ask her to marry him....
    And they will live happily ever after........

....making many little bambinos.....so he can take them surf fishing and crabbing with him.....

Of course...this is just unconfirmed at this point.......
    "Alleged" intel........
    from my armchair......

** NOTE:
    Some of the material in these posts....may have been embellished....and is for entertainment value only.....

Good idea for the disclaimer. Sometimes without that its hard to tell if you guys are joking or not. JBarbosa got a boat? I thought he was a kayak guy? Getting married too? If so congratulations. Marriage doesn't take away from fishing that much. Just have to make sure you get the honey do list done and then you can fish.