Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
^^^ I don't usually endorse stuff unless I've hung some fish on them, but I have to say that JB is pretty compulsive about how he makes things.......puts a lot of detail and quality into his work.....For example his bucktails are pretty solid and should hold up well to bigger fish....tins might require less work than bucktails......but you can tell when you see em they're a quality product......

Haven't had time to fish in the last 3 weeks, and it's killing me....
When I do I hope to hang some fish on his bucktails and tins.....will come back and talk about it when I do....
Thanks for the kind words. As for the time being I do not have any plans to sell bucktails in the near future. They are just a hobby for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
Very compulsive and nice clean work.BTW yes I am interested in buying some.
Thanks for the kind words. I am working on getting some made in heavier sizes for vertical jigging.

Quote Originally Posted by hookedonbass View Post
Very cool looking dude. Do you have an idea of what those sizes are and what prices you might be asking?
The sizes and prices for now
1.5oz = $4.50
2.1oz = $5.50
2.7oz = $6.50

These prices are for TINS with NO tube or hook, just the stainless steel swivel as shown in the picture. Almost every local tackle shop carries open eye tubes. You choose whatever brand hook, style, size, color tube, bucktail, ect that you want (cost hook + tube is usually about .25-.50).

Remember, TIN is about 12x the cost of lead.

It's also 30% lighter which means the same size TIN will not cast as far as its lead counterpart. However, when the sand eels show up you can drag these tins through the sand and over the bars and they will only keep getting shinier and shinier. Try that with chrome plated lead ones and you will quickly loose the finish.