Thread: We call it "Cow Town"

Hybrid View

I lead a crew that built a 15 million dollar summer home right on the water, a few years ago. I went back to check in with the owner and was told we could no longer use the association parking lot because a car full of people used my name one night, were very loud, made a mess, and the police were called. I know who it was, and I had never told the person driving he could use my name, and I had never even brought him there. The owner didnt hold it against me, but it was a blanket policy of the homeowners. It was in fact the home owner that suggested getting dropped off. It was then I knew the Cruiser was the way to go.

very nice fish there hope we get another shot in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by JustEd View Post
    I went back to check in with the owner and was told we could no longer use the association parking lot because a car full of people used my name one night, were very loud, made a mess, and the police were called. I know who it was, and I had never told the person driving he could use my name, and I had never even brought him there..

He went there anyway even though you never brought him there or gave him permission?
    The nerve of some people.
    It seems that guy ruined it for a lot of guys. he and his loud noisy friends. Some folks just dont get it. Access is supposed to be a right, but that is not always the case. Look at how few fishing areas are on the NS of LI. I imagins where you live it's a lot worse. People who ruin it for others should be punished. maybe the law can't get them, but a flat tire will do just fine. Now you have to ride a bike to get there. I suppose it's all good, because now the only guys fishing that area will be the hardcore ones who really make the effort. Sorry to hear that. Nice fish though. Like seed said, there aren't many guys catching bass like that from shore right now. Enjoy the fish.

I fish a lot of places where access is difficult at best. I have grown to love these spots more and more. They are the cleanest, pristine beautiful places you can fish anywhere on the east coast. The reason being, idiots are lazy. If it takes some effort and cunning to get to it, they just go someplace they can park and fish from the hood of their car. Now that no one can use the parking lot, which is privately owned along with all the roads there, I have no doubt the place will be very uncrowded, even more so than before. 9 times out of 10 trips in the past I was alone anyway.
    They cant shut down the shoreline, and thats all that matters to me.
    The place is called Cow Town, and Dreams come true there....................................

As far as general access, Rhode Island has one of the best legal systems on the coast when it comes to that, just to answer one of the comments made. But......................... all the easiest places to go are the most trashed, and in some cases tagged up by the little "G" units that have no clue what is surrounding them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustEd View Post
    They cant shut down the shoreline, and thats all that matters to me.
    The place is called Cow Town, and Dreams come true there....................................

all the easiest places to go are the most trashed, and in some cases tagged up by the little "G" units that have no clue what is surrounding them.
    Effing right, a lot of the places I fish are bridges or near them. People **** them up and then there is trouble. I wish they would close them all down, I would still fish there in the dead of night, but it would keep the human trash away. Great pixxx.