Thread: MAK surf bag FILLED with plugs and goodies for the Fall Run, official rules

Default MAK surf bag FILLED with plugs and goodies for the Fall Run, official rules

It was suggested that having the rules in the middle of the thread
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ady-for-action!!!!
    might not allow everyone in on the opportunity to win this, so I'm putting all in this thread, just to be clear.....

MAK surf bag FILLED with goodies for the Fall Run, official rules.....
    Contest Rules...
    1. All posts must be about why you enjoy surf fishing, or what surf fishing means to you.

2. Each post by a poster must be for a different reason although posters can have the same reasons (worded differently). If you used a reason in a previous thread on this site, feel free to research that post and post up again.

3. The poster with the most compelling reason will be selected at the end of the contest by Pebbles. Pebbles and I are ineligible.

4. At the time the winner is selected, that winner must have a minimum of
    200 posts to claim the surf bag.
    If Pebbles chooses a person who doesn't have 200 posts... they will win a consolation prize, an announcement will be made, and another choice will be made.

5. All entries must be in by 12:00 PM Oct 31, 2011,
    right in time for the most productive weeks of the fall run. If you don't have 200 posts when you first enter, get cracking....this gives you approx 60 days to qualify...
    Even if you're new to the site, at 3 posts a day you should have no problem qualifying.....

Thanks to our mysterious benefactor who donated the MAK surfcaster bag, and a few other goodies.
    I also went into my stash and added enough to fill the bag and give whoever wins it the best chance of catching bass in the fall surf.
    Also thanks to those who keep sending in those letters and PMs of encouragement.

You can enter as many times as you like..., with a different reason.
    ***Remember, your love of the surf, and your ability to convey that, is your key asset to winning this bag...we're not judging punctuation, grammar, or all that other fluff that people complain about on the internet.

And please, don't make it a page long, a paragraph will do...
    Keeping it short and limiting it to a paragraph will help Pebbles judge more fairly.
    We really want to avoid the page-long dissertation-type posts that I'm known for here just short and sweet.

Why you enjoy surf fishing, or what surf fishing means to you.

Retail Value of this package is somewhere around $200, pics to follow...

Thanks, people,. and good luck.

Default What the winner will be getting

2 kinds of needlefish. One, a blurple bass killer with black teaser. The smaller one, I think a boone needle, stealth, gives you options when the sand eels are different sizes...

Redfin, standard fall bass slayer
    Note, this one has rough sides.

Popper, jointed Danny, blurple Danny

I picked up a box of old tins at a fishing flea market from an old timer who doesn't fish the surf anymore. He sold me the box, telling me to fish the hell out of them.

I've been kind of selfish with them, because ya can't get anymore like this.
    But I want the winner of this contest to have one, it has mojo from an old salt.
    The hook is a swing hook. You can rig an eel on it, rubber, or a teaser, up to you how ya fish it.
    If you fish it right, you'll be rewarded with large...

Along with a Deadly **** that our anonymous benefactor threw in along with the bag,,,,

Tsunami sand eels. No fall surf bag should be without a few....

Salt water rattle trap. This is a classic fall presentation, and one of the best fish catching lures of all time. Heavy duty, to withstand the fall onslaught when fishing is good.

Another Danny, this one yellow.

The MYSTERY PLUG , so sekrit that it cannot be unveiled online....
    Endorsed by the OFFC and some of the other old farts out there...
    This is a plug that will time and time again pull a fish out of the water when they are sluggish, not feeding, and when some will swear that no fish are there, but this plug will prove otherwise....best fished in a very slow presentation...

Standard fall small swimmers, Bomber mullet profile/Spook/Swimmer, unusual gold bomber.

and a tsunami yellow/orange swimmer, guaranteed to **** off any bluefish within 100'.

Rubber, jigs, and bucktails, covering all bases and levels of the water column....

7" black eels

The whole works!!!!!
    The only thing missing from this package for total successful fall fishing is the kitchen sink!!!!
    (Ok, maybe a few avas, dead rigged eels, and pork rind)
    Other than that, if you can't catch a few nice bass using this bag and what's inside, you might as well give up fishin and play golf!

Have at it, people, and good luck!!!

The whole kit and caboodle!

MAK

What you will be getting in the mail., this and everything pictured, (except the bed sheet)...