Thread: Half Billion up in Smoke

Default Half Billion up in Smoke

Solyndra, a solar energy company in Cali. Touted as a "bright and shining example of American ingenuity", last year during a press conferance in their building by Obongo, where he announced a 535 million dollar loan to them, has filed chap. 11 bankruptcy and laid off 1100 workers today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamasticker.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	14129

This guy has got to be the worst president I have seen in my 47 yrs. alive everything he touches turns to crap can't blame all of this on Bush.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    This guy has got to be the worst president I have seen in my 47 yrs. alive everything he touches turns to crap can't blame all of this on Bush.

So true^^^^^.
    Hopefully the idiots that believed his Bullsh_t have learned there lesson and help vote this piece of sh_t out.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

How could he even get the money approved to lend it them. 535 million?

Just like where did he get all his campaign money. He'll do anything to make it look like he did something in 4 years all he's done is ruin everyones 401K's and most peoples hope of retirement.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

In order to give out money for reasons like that doesn't he need to get approval from Congress or someone?