View Poll Results: Should OGB be medicated?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes PLEASE! He's too hyper!

0 0%
  • No, drugs are bad...

3 50.00%
  • Yes, and throw some magic mushrooms in the mix.

0 0%
  • Yes, only if we can see the video on youtube.

0 0%
  • No, I hate NOAA and am hoping he goes postal on them one day...

3 50.00%
  • YES! If it will get him to stop talking about Obama

0 0%
  • Yes, he will stop yelling at the Newbies.

0 0%
  • No, we like him as he is, grouchy, but honest.

6 100.00%
  • No, there has to be somone to rein Dark's insanity in!

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Should OGB be on medication?

Default Should OGB be on medication?

He truly is a grouchy SOB.
    I ain't kidding.

I know there is a good side to the grouch but there is also a emmeffing cranky side, grouchy, argumentative, critical. I love the ol grouch, but sometimes he's so intense I want to strangle him....

So yesterday he went for some tests, and had to take some valium to chill him out....
    I gotta tell you it was a pleasure talking to him when he came home to let me know how it went....no screaming, ranting, raving, etc.....full of "helpful" advice....a state trooper was on my azz as I entered the Parkway because I probably wasn't driving fast enough....Fin advised me I should have waved him over to the side of the road and lectured him on safe driving....yeah, right...

The point it, the tone of his voice, his demeanor, mellow attitude he exhibited, make me think he was a different person....no rants,. yelling, screaming that he usually does.....just a totally mellow, laid back guy......

So for those of you who know him....'
    Should he be on medication like Valium, every day?
    Don't be afraid to answer, he can't choke ya on the internet....

Works for me so my wife says.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

He fits in fine with the gang here the way he is. No offense but we all are a bunch of nut cases......each and every one........
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I hope people know this is basically a ball bustin thread, I agree with ya, Monty, and I'm the one could probably benefit from medication...truth be told....
    He was so mellow, and agreeable, it was like I was takin to another person, in marshmallow land.....not one rant, angry statement, or attack on the way the gov't is run...it was almost as if they had zombie-ized the grouch and replaced him with someone else. I think some are intimidated by his posts here at times.......it was one of the calmest conversations, and funniest, I've had with him since I've known him...so I thought we would have a little fun with it.

Musta been like the Twilight zone. What would be real cool is if OGB made a few posts in his "altered" state of mind. Maybe share his appreciation of swans and stuff.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I hope people know this is basically a ball bustin thread, I agree with ya, Monty, and I'm the one could probably benefit from medication...truth be told....
    He was so mellow, and agreeable, it was like I was takin to another person, in marshmallow land.....not one rant, angry statement, or attack on the way the gov't is run...it was almost as if they had zombie-ized the grouch and replaced him with someone else. I think some are intimidated by his posts here at times.......it was one of the calmest conversations, and funniest, I've had with him since I've known him...so I thought we would have a little fun with it.
    I admire the guy, never having met him. From what you're saying, he managed to get a word in edgewise!

kiss my arsh googan

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

He's back just the way we know and love him.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    kiss my arsh googan
    Yeah dark why are you always picking on him. He helps us out a lot when we need it. As for yelling and ranting, did you ever think that he yellsat you because you might be hard to deal with? I say he is fine the way he is and maybe you should try some medication (with all due respect!)

Where is the option, give DS some shock therapy to mellow him the f*** out?

^^^^^^

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

he is just fine the way he is !!

It seems the OGB has developed quite a wide ranging posse here.....White knights galore, the dark knight has been crushed....
    All in fun, people, and yes you could just as easily insert me as the focus of the thread title.

The Ramones reference was truly old skool, Hookset.
    Back at ya. I think Monty said it best....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    He fits in fine with the gang here the way he is. No offense but we all are a bunch of nut cases......each and every one........

Here's another one for ya's....

For the rest of ya's, effumall!

Quote Originally Posted by gjb1969 View Post
    he is just fine the way he is !!
    X2!