Thread: Seabright Report..brought wrong gear

Default Seabright Report..brought wrong gear

John and I launched at Seabright this morning. There were a few bunker splashing, but that was the most excitment til John saw a deer running on the beach that decided to take a long swim east. It looked like it had no intentions of turning around, so being as the fishing was just so wonderful we decided to approach it from both sides to make him swim back. After 15 mins of following the deer (it decided to cruise the shoreline North) I used my paddle to create spashes and it finally decided to head into the surf. The deer landing was as graceful as Jon I's a few weeks ago with hoofs in the air. And off it ran down the beach. This has been one odd Fall season. Maybe I should be fishing in the woods.

Very nice of ya to try and point that deer in the right direction, Judy.
    And even more impressive you 2 were out there looking for fish in different corners of the water than many yakkers usually venture to...

Quite a story. Even though it was only one deer, you folks made a difference. Good job.

Great report shorelady, good for you! Did you catch any fish at all that day?

Slow............. Bunker flipping here and there, but no fish.....

Wow, that was very nice of you to help that deer, he would of probably drowned if you didn't.