Thread: Minnow Trap POV [video]

Hybrid View

Default Minnow Trap POV [video]

Hey guys,

Due to the popularity of my other two minnow trap videos, here is my latest Minnow Trap POV video. I took this down in Louisiana last week and thought it was neat to see the cousin of our mummichog underwater!

Let me know what you think and if you have any other video ideas!

Also, if you like the video, give it a thumbs up on YouTube (it helps me out) Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3StNw-4dM

Wow that is neat! Do they have the same or different names? thanks for sharing

Nice job dogfish....thanks for helping others to see the world beneath the water.

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    I was curuous about this too. Mummichogs down south? I know they call them killies in north jersey and minnows in south jersey. Was wiondering if that name difference extends to different states. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    In NY NJ we call them Killifish, Minnows and the Mummichog. Down here in Louisiana they are called Cocahoes and in the gulf they are called Gulf Killifish.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Nice job dogfish....thanks for helping others to see the world beneath the water.
    No prob! I love seeing what goes on underwater!

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    I was curuous about this too. Mummichogs down south? I know they call them killies in north jersey and minnows in south jersey. Was wiondering if that name difference extends to different states. Keep up the good work.
    Mummichogs are NJ (as far as I know).

Nice work kid. Thank you for the short biology lesson. When you finish up your studies what area will you be looking to work in?

Good job young man. We need more your age who have that kind of enthusiasm.