Thread: New to the site!

Hybrid View

Weclome to S&A VegasVin! Look forward to your posts.

Hey welcome aboard. Where do you fish out of?

VegasVin welcome to stripers and anglers.

Dark and Finchaser you can't tell me you never used clams in your whole lives. That's the only way to catch bass in the RB in March. You weren't born with a plugging rod in your hands were you?
    Dark, you know we were getting fish to 44" in the bay in November, and clams was the only thing they would hit.

A big welcome VV.

Welcome to the asylum.

Dark has fished clams since I met him just recently he is weing off them. As for me I tried it 2 times its a boring no brainer also I don't fish Raritan Bay not into the combat fishing . I also catch twice as many fish on plugs as my snot slinging friends. As for March the past 2 years most of my fish were keepers on plugs. RB produces mainly shorts in March with a super high mortality rate.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Yeah, he is an imposter. He used to carry a googan bucket for a long time. You can probably find it on the internet somewhere. Learn from others, but the only thing he can teach you is how to sleep on the road in a public toilet.
    Love ya anyay, Dark, you tap into the laugh bank with every new venture out there.

If you know him you should realize we have to bust him to keep him in line. If he starts getting too big for his britches he will go pro on us and the old Darkskies will lose his luster. To be honest I kind of liked the original version when he was the protector of truth and justice all over the internet but he seems to have mellowed out since he got old. Oh the fights he used to get into with people, those were the days, bags of popcorn. He doesn't even take my troll bait anymore.
    Welcome to the site, Vegas.

welcome aboard!

Welcome Vin enjoy the site I'm COB before Rich has to explain Cranky Old Bassturd I'm not a big fan of bait either but I will use live eels clams never although they work sometimes not my thing.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.