Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVin View Post
    Thanx for the warm welcome guy's. Hey mr. finnchaser, I know Dark for about five years now and all i can say is he was a googan when i first met him and now he's become an even bigger googan!
    Man, I can't get any respect around here....I knew I was in for a roasting when I gave ya the sekrit password to sign on.
    Don't know who has it worse, me or Rodney Dangerfield...

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    you are a great judge of character again welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    X2, he's part googan, part court jester. At times better than watching the comedy channel. Welcome Vegas!
    For you two....

I'll add some more fuel to this fire here...when I ran into the OFFC (Old Farts Fishing Club) tonight, we were reminiscing how easy it used to be to catch the fish, (other than the bunker blitzes). We would just find a body of birds and fish, fish it until the action stopped, and move on to the next one. This went on on the North Jersey beaches in the Spring for hours at a time, great fun, and not too many years ago...

They also reminded me my nickname used to be "Rich BagOFish". I always had a contractor bag with me, and took all the bluefish that they and I caught home (up to 15), because that was FOOD!

It took me a while to realize that lugging around all those dead bluefish would cut down on my numbers,.,,,but Googan that I was, I didn't care too much about numbers back then, I was into fishing for the pure joy and adrenalin rush it gave me...

So from "Rich Bag-O-Fish" to King Googan, I guess it's my destiny...
    Thanks for the laughs, guys.

BTW, Vegas....
    The OFFC said they haven't seen ya out fishin in awhile...they asked me to ask ya if you're still gonna fish in 2012, or are retiring and taking up golf....

RichbagOfish? Dude, you have no shame.

^ ha ha dark is a googan with a black bag lol! welcome vegasvin if u ever wanna fish the bridges or rbay we get sum nice 25pounders on bunker. dark doesn't want to fish bunker anymore and hes too good for us but u r welcome to join if you bring some brews

^^ Yep that's me, King Googan, can't catch a fish to save my life....

W4F, the sitting around and drinking while you're waiting for the bite...really ain't my bag and I have to keep active, can't sit still like that.....

I still love ya's anyway.... but not enough to bail ya out anymore....next time ya get locked up, yer on your own....

Tell ya what, some night in March, I'll stop by you guys and bring some donuts...
    Cool?

W4F sorry for your ;loss with DS but he'll be back as I know the lure of bait is always in the back of his mind

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Welcome Vin enjoy the site I'm COB before Rich has to explain Cranky Old Bassturd I'm not a big fan of bait either but I will use live eels clams never although they work sometimes not my thing.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12