Thread: Kayak Fishing: Women who Stand Out as Great Contributors to the Sport

Hybrid View

X2, good job, Dark.

Thanks for your kind words Rich. I have to agree, my passion for this sport is both on and off the water. To be able to share my passion, whether on or off the water, is a blessing. My kayak fishing friends are a second family. I want them to be safe and successful in their passion. If I can help in anyway, I'm there. And if there is any opportunity to promote safety in this sport, I will promote it. Once again Rich, thanks, but I do nothing more than any of these guys would do if they were in my shoes. Especially the past few months. I am so blessed to fish with the folks I fish with.
    (and yes I am the Allenhurst jetty fluke fisher (past 15 years, til I got a kayak)

Quote Originally Posted by Shorelady View Post
    Thanks for your kind words Rich. I have to agree, my passion for this sport is both on and off the water. To be able to share my passion, whether on or off the water, is a blessing. My kayak fishing friends are a second family. I want them to be safe and successful in their passion. If I can help in anyway, I'm there. And if there is any opportunity to promote safety in this sport, I will promote it. Once again Rich, thanks, but I do nothing more than any of these guys would do if they were in my shoes. Especially the past few months. I am so blessed to fish with the folks I fish with.
    (and yes I am the Allenhurst jetty fluke fisher (past 15 years, til I got a kayak)
    Your reply seems to indicate you are the type of person who puts others before herself. Do you work in the service industry in any capacity? Or is it possible that you had parents that raised you with these values? Because these are values that do not seem very common to me among folks in todays times. I wish you a successful season and hope to see some more writings about you.

Quote Originally Posted by clamchucker View Post
    Or is it possible that you had parents that raised you with these values? Because these are values that do not seem very common to me among folks in todays times. .
    Agreed, clamchucker. Todays society is completely different from when I grew up. More people should try to help their neighbor.

How about "Julie"? I saw first hand how great she was on the off shore trip. Maybe not into Kayaking, but you men seemed to love her commenting ability!!

Default Re: Kayak Fishing: Women who Stand Out as Great Contributors to the Sport

Nice read thanks for posting.

good read thank you for sharing it.

Very informative. Hope to see more women get into it.