Thread: My boys going into the studio Monday

Default My boys going into the studio Monday

My two younger sons and their friend Joe will be going into the studio monday to record their first album.

Woohoo!

The name of their band is Albatross Landing.

Hey pretty cool,,,sounds a little trippy like Soundgarden. Do they have a singer? Best of luck to them.

Thanks for sharing, good luck!

Tell the boys I said good luck!
    I was browsing through the videos on your channel....really like the garage sale testimonial..seems you have quite a few testimonials posted up there....but tag sale girl is the best..... "actually I have made so much money since I actually moved here and actually started doing garage sales...and actually I'm very happy...actually!"

Priceless, you should put her in other testimonials as well....

thanks everybody-

nope no front man yet... i told them all they need is a smokin hot vocalist and they'd be all set

maybe "tag girl" would actually do it

actually

rofl

you're killing me dark

winter bite still on?

"You are a true brother, and a good Dad to your sons...hope they get some success with that demo....either way I know you will be there for them....."

And a girl would be the greatest for that set-up...I nagged Pebbles sons for 2 years that a girl singer would help them kick it up a notch...they recently got one of the son's girlfriends to sing on one of the songs, and it really helped them to expand the range of what people perceived when they see them...good thinking, hope all works out..

And please keep us posted...

Default Re: My boys going into the studio Monday

I found the garage sale video, I knew I had said something about it somewhere....
    Finding this in post #4 got me to look at your sons playing again...how did they do in the recording session?