Thread: Fall Run Video Series - 3 Parts

Default Fall Run Video Series - 3 Parts

Three Part Series of this Year's NJ Fall run:

cool videos man!

dont know if u noticed but u have exceeded your max messages and need to clean your inbox before u can get any more messages. jut tried to message u and that is what it told me

SharkHart, thanks for posting that. Some shots peaceful, some frantic- all enjoyed. The crowds will only grow in the future. Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing those videos SharkHart. I enjoyed them very much. It reminded me of this past fall. I really had a great time this past year.

Totally awesome dude! Those videos rock!

Fantastic footage, great bird and bass action. And you were in the middle of it all, lucky dog. thanks for sharing.

Those are some kick *** videos sharkheart!

The elusive and reclusive Shark is slowly becoming a public figure.... ...remember that's a slippery slope.... ask Shel E how it feels to have guys follow him when he goes to take a leak....
    Really like them all,,,your skills continue to amaze..
    I hope when I finally start editing videos to make them more interesting I'm able to put out half the quality that you do.......great work, thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone Believe it or not those videos took about 25 hours once they hit the computer.

I had 177 video shots/clips from fall although not all were used or good enough

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    Thanks everyone Believe it or not those videos took about 25 hours once they hit the computer.

I had 177 video shots/clips from fall although not all were used or good enough
    Wow you sound like a perfectionist! All those clips to make those 3 movies, but it really does look nice. And the scenery and fishing is beautiful. Great job!

I may have been in that line of boats you show there, once or twice. The fish were right beyond the last breaker. Glad you guys got into them too. It was a stellar fall run. Nice video work sharkhart.