Thread: China Trip

Hybrid View

wow,some great shots,,I thought china is 'er was a crowded place,,I guess tv has us all fooled.looks to be very clean there too,looks pretty good actually.
    filleted bow-wow,,I assume for them it's a normal thing,,it's your thing,,,do whatcha wanna dooo,,,,,,
    would like to see some geisha girls,,owwwwww!

R-P
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Awesme pics monty! I thought it crazy that someone would be fishing in that dirty river there. Do you know why it was so green, was that mostly algae or industrial pollution? Also, did you happen to see if that guy you took a photo of caught any fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    wow,some great shots,,I thought china is 'er was a crowded place,,I guess tv has us all fooled.looks to be very clean there too,looks pretty good actually.

I thought it looked pretty clean also, if you think about how many people live over there. Nice shots.

I will most likely never get to see China, Monty, so I am grateful seeing it through your eyes....thanks for sharing,. and the pics are great!

yeah dude dont they have sum geishas over there? take sum pics and lets see um!

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    yeah dude dont they have sum geishas over there? take sum pics and lets see um!
    I have never witnessed so many attractive, dressed to thrill women in my life . The percentage is above anywhere I have been (US or other country). And this is an industrial city.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^^ I read somewhere that Asian women are some of the biggest fashion buyers in the world. Even Asian college girls, you will neve see them in ripped up t-shirts and jeans, alway dressed up, even when wearing casual wear. Glad you are getting to see all that Monty. Thanks for sharing.
    What kind of food are you eating? (and I know you are NOT eating dogs, or cats, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    ^^ I read somewhere that Asian women are some of the biggest fashion buyers in the world. Even Asian college girls, you will neve see them in ripped up t-shirts and jeans, alway dressed up, even when wearing casual wear. Glad you are getting to see all that Monty. Thanks for sharing.
    What kind of food are you eating? (and I know you are NOT eating dogs, or cats, lol)
    SS, yes very fashion orientated, way more than the US.
    Breakfast, 4 eggs, two plates of rice, 4 pieces of toast, 5 glasses of orange juice. During day a couple nutrition bars and a few Gatorade. If I have dinner (1/2 the time I do, its Spaghetti and tomato herb sauce. Really tastes good. Had a Hamburger and fries the other day, they include an egg on the burger (w/bun, onion, tomato), that was good too..
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)