Thread: You Can't Make it Up

Default You Can't Make it Up

Cranky Old Bassturd.

Really great, hope all the NObama lovers that voted for this piece of sh_t and his appointed Dr. L that fish see this and remember it when he runs this November. Remember they are shutting down 1 recreational fishery after another. They want you to over fish fluke and descimate bass so they can shut it down and sell the remaining quota to the highest bidder under Obama's fish shares program. Nobama protects NOAA through his NOAA appointed head DR. Lubchenco who he aquired from PEW.The PEW foundation contributed heavily to his 2008 campaigne what a co-insidense.There that's why NOAA Employees are so protected

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

fin, glad to see you're feeling better.

Me too easy big guy lol
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

"I think anyone would love to have a boat like this"
    "NOAA had no reasonable use for this boat"

Sure, I would! Disgusting pigs with all that money spent on luxury.
    Why can't they make them sell that finchaser or surfstix?

Protected by Obama they can do whatever they want he is such an arrogant bassturd just plain politics when you reach that level you just do as you please they all do it thats one reason this country is so eff'ed up if we stopped gov't spending to only what we actually need not on other countries their would be no debt everyone would have money.In order to be a powerful country you need money and you need to keep it here not help out every Tom,**** and Harry.It would be a simple plan our country was founded on keep your money here pay your workers to make it here sell it here and not rely on other countries for anything you become stronger as a whole(thats where Gov't screws everything up for perks)Oil we have so much oil here we don't need anyone else's but enviromentalists feel we are taking land from the animals Hello we did that when the pipeline went in oil n the midwest insane amounts we need to drill for it.Everything we need is right here to become strong we are making the wrong choices although it has gotten so out of hand with Govt. is their a right person.I always said all these campaign statements they make should be bound by law and when elected if they don't deliver your out end of disscussion the issue right off the bat is all these donations have to be paid back 10 fold when they get elected they know the money is not there but no worry we surely can tax something else.Every 2 months we need to raise our debt ceiling we pay more taxes they are breaking us down to be slaves to them where only the rich can survive.These useless wars grow some balls your afraid of terroists coming here blow them off the damn map end of discussion innocent people yep but what do we have over there getting killed nobody gives a happy rats arse about that.Then when we borrow more money we are owned by someone else your digging a deeper hole you can't pay STOP SPENDING........If we don't have it by now we aren't going to get it Threaten your own people with SS,medicare,medicaid,pensions etc. STOP SPENDING bring these people home blow the damn place up NEXT!!! our allies don't even want to help us we are the laughing stock of the world.Fight fire with fire we were a strong country once it used to be screw with us and you'll see what happens we have the most sophisticated weapons,bombs,tanks,planes costing us alot of money I want to see my money used and used efficiently and not on discovery channel either.I'll stop my rant here but the facts are he facts 2012......
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    STOP SPENDING bring these people home blow the damn place up NEXT!!!
    With you 100% on this SurfStix.
    That video is crazy, the people in our government are NOT held responsible. So many are guilty of treason, time to start locking them up instead of voting them out of office. Everyone who used that boat should have been put in jail. And the ones who authorized the purchase should have been locked up till they rot and every penny of theirs put back to where the money for the purchase of the boat came from. Put the family on welfare. Its sickening. JMHO
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Hey he's protecting his people and making the US dependent only on them for oil.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

One chance 2012
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

I think of all the NOAAregulations and closings we have been subject to in the last 5 years alone. An example of wanton government waste like this is a terrible example of what happens when we give agencies power without the proper checks and balances.

Despicable.