Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000 mark

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    hey speedy i got 992 and am in your rear windshield watch out dude here i come! and grats on the 1000 your posts r funny. wat happened to u it was like u disappeared r u ok?
    yes fine just lost 2 freinds and took it hard .... as for your 992 i had a pro gas bike off the line 502 lite and 667 in the 1/4 if i still had the bike i would play with your 992... lmao

Sorry for your loss speedy. I lost a good friend 2 years ago. He had some drug problems and od'ed. Life is short and you don't always get a 2nd chance.

Quote Originally Posted by 7deadlyplugs View Post
    Sorry for your loss speedy. I lost a good friend 2 years ago. He had some drug problems and od'ed. Life is short and you don't always get a 2nd chance.
    well said bro ...had afreind that i tryed to get help for him but didnot work he was to far in to the sh-t and rapped his car around a tree he found out trees dont move ...
    the tree made it he didnot..... its just sad like you said life is to short ....

Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    the tree made it he didnot..... its just sad like you said life is to short ....
    Ouch!
    Congrats on the 1000, and sorry to hear about your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by albiealert View Post
    Ouch!
    Congrats on the 1000, and sorry to hear about your friend.
    thanks bro ...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    ^^I heard a rumor from Fin that Rip might be bringing some Pork Roll Egg n Cheese sammiches from the Wilson Ave Deli....I was in there the other day, and they said they don't see him any more.

They asked if he doesn't fish much anymore,.or if he was too old and got to busy with life to fish..,,,and to give him their love....
    Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    Whatever happened to that guy? He was a little crazy but kind of fun. Does he fish anymore? I go by the wilson ave deli all the time.

Yep, Rip is still around, as I said he's busy with life and being a Dad...although he does check in here from time to time....
    Sometimes fishing can get in the way of that, and so far Rip has been on the straight and narrow, doing the things he needs to do to provide for his family...

Talked to him the other day, he's still the same grouchy basstid as he always was..,,.the commentary coming from him, made me think I was talking to another Finchaser in the makiing......real, in-your-face, and not holding back....

Yep, Rip is still around, as I said he's busy with life and being a Dad...although he does check in here from time to time....
    Sometimes fishing can get in the way of that, and so far Rip has been on the straight and narrow, doing the things he needs to do to provide for his family...

Talked to him the other day, he's still the same grouchy basstid as he always was..,,.the commentary coming from him, made me think I was talking to another Finchaser in the makiing......real, in-your-face, and not holding back....
    thats it let him have it both barrels ...lol

^^ There is only one Rip..they broke the mold when he was born...,.talking to him is like watching old episodes of All in the Family,,,,,...Archie Bunker (or Finchaser) would be proud...

^^ There is only one Rip..they broke the mold when he was born...,.talking to him is like watching old episodes of All in the Family,,,,,...Archie Bunker (or Finchaser) would be proud...
    meat head ...go to work you slacker..lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12