Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thank you rip-pluger

Default speedy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    ^^ I dunno R-P, starting to think Speedy is one of those guys who puts all his plugs in a fancy case so they don't get rusty hooks...more of a guy who over them than them....

I could be wrong, I know family responsibilities have kept him away from the water this year..and he is a good Dad to his boys...

Maybe he'll get out this weekend to get some scales on one of them pretty plugs.....is that a possibility Speedy?
    Nice work Roddy.
    well DS,you know how it is,it could go one way,then go the other,it's a crapshoot,,,I think he does what he does and he is good at it on some days and bad on others.
    the main thing is,he is consistent,,well sometimes,,,,he is getting better though,,,,,,,
    I guess we will see.

R-P
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    well DS,you know how it is,it could go one way,then go the other,it's a crapshoot,,,I think he does what he does and he is good at it on some days and bad on others.
    the main thing is,he is consistent,,well sometimes,,,,he is getting better though,,,,,,,
    I guess we will see.

R-P
    bro like i said before family responsibilities plays a big part in lack of play time......... but thats ok family comes first ....

oh I know that,i am just bothering you,,,trying to get a rise out of you,,I know you will get out there and rip some lips,,,,,,,

R-P
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

oh I know that,i am just bothering you,,,trying to get a rise out of you,,I know you will get out there and rip some lips,,,,,,,

R-P
    just made a JIG to cut slant nose on any plug i make.......... went down to the rocks to test some plugs it was nice to get down to the water

ooo by the way the plugs swam great ...lol.....

R-P

Don't worry Roddy, he needs us to bust his balls......we do it because we love him.....and want to keep him out of trouble...in fact, that's why I was gonna come by his window at 1am the other night when Pebbles and I were out fishin...thankfully she talked me out of it....wearing buckshot in your backside is not a great aspiration in life....but we still love ya anyway and gotta bust the ballz....glad to see ya got out to do some testing......maybe this afternoon you might get out there too, water looks pretty tasty today....just saying.......

dark.
    .wearing buckshot in your backside is not a great aspiration in life.....
    just think at 1am you would be the hollyess person out there ...lmao......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12