Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for July 2012....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: NJ Fishing Reports for July 2012....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Here's a real eye opener cell phone/INTERNET fishing is over do to the death of way to many fish. This will mean people will have to search out patterns that produce fish on there own. Until a major storm, bait especially clams will not work, except for trash fish which will thrive with no bass to eat them. Most of the so called bass pro's, will go back to where they came from ,as they dream of next spring when they can do there mindless need no experience snag and drop that caused this from beach ,jetty and boat.
    Yep things are going back to how they use to be and it will get harder do to the lack of fish.Don't believe me check out your local beaches and jetties they are empty. You can read all the different BS stories written and posted it gets down to something really simple you can't catch what doesn't exsist.

Berkley is happy as Gulp sales are throgth roof as all the fluke fisherman gone wild have returned where they came from.

You're preaching to the choir finchaser. I hope every one of the cell phone tackle shop heroes quits and goes back to fluke fishing. **** them. btw nice catches fellas.

From the David Letterman show, Things that might tell you you're an Internet Fisherman:

1. Your best catches came when your friends called or texted you to "Get down here NOW!"
    2. Fishing more than an hour is boring unless there you can catch at least 2 50 pounders in a blitz. Otherwise, why bother?
    3. Your biggest catches come from snagging and dropping bunker.
    4. You always weigh in your big fish, even if you caught the same sized fish yesterday. Bonus points if you have at least five video weigh ins a month or update your friends on Facebook with your Epic fishing reports daily.
    5. Your fishing reports are sprinkled with the word EPIC FISHING! anytime you caught more than 5 fish.
    6. You consider yourself something of a striper expert. The minute they become hard to catch, you will be on the internet telling everyone how you are slaying those fluke. Your ego is so big you don't understand how much of a tool this makes you look like.

7. You post up reports like "fish on every cast" with regularity. You don't ask yourself how this is even possible to do, it's all good when you're an internet fisherman.

8. If it wasn't for clams, gulp, or bunker snags you wouldnt have any fish to eat.
    9. If it wasnt for cell phones and texting you wouldn't be able to catch a fish. Reading the beach? What for?
    10. You keep every fish you catch. Why worry about tomorrow, it's more important to hang that trophy today so your buds know you're the biggest swinging **** on the beach.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nada this AM but we found them tonight between 7:30 and 9PM I released 7 bass and 3 blues all caught on X- rap 12

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

^ Gotta give it to the old geezer, one of the sharpest casters in the old farts club....

I fished last night.......
    ....things were incredibly slow....managed a lone "Hail Mary" short bass at 3am,,,The night was spectacular for fishing, not so much for catching. If there was a menu for surfcasting conditions and I could have ordered from it, last night would have been it....everything that makes you about surf fishing, exept for the fish......cut the night short because I knew it was not gonna happen for that place and time after my Hail Mary fish.

Finchaser and Hookset those were some of the funniest posts I've read in a while.....as I get time I'm probably gonna copy them to some other threads, thanks for the laughs....

Pebbles told me to tell ya she read your post and it was "Epic", Fin,