This will never end it has become too much of a political issue,the Govt. don't give a happy rats A$$ about the people just their own agendas.The sad truth is the fish cannot survive this they cannot reproduce and grow fast enough extinction is inevitable will I see it in my lifetime IDK but it will happen,I've loved fishing since I was 3 y/o I've done everything in my eyes that I saw fit to save the fish and try to teach others along the way. I've met some good people in the last 30 years some crazy bassturds too LOL I've had a lot of twists and turns the last 3 years in my life and I have made the decision to call it quits due to injuries. I've faced the fact it is not in the cards for me any longer my first rod is leaving the basement today and will be given to my Nephew my plugs are put away except for some special ones by Speedy.I'll poke around here you can't get rid of me that easy,it is time to move on so Tight Lines & Screaming Drags to you all...BTW Sorry to hijack the thread.