Thread: SFE survey

Hybrid View

Default Re: SFE survey

If it becomes a game fish it will that is why commercial fishing doesn not legally exist in NJ,that is what they are all about

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

I agree with hooked on bass. I would not pay for a bass stamp. The nj registry I believe will eventually not be free any more. if i have to I will pay for that but not for a bass stamp. My issue with that is Idon't trust the gov't. If they have us paying for bass stamps what is to stop them from making us pay extra to fish for sea bass, tog,or fluke?

I still filled the survey in anyway. Like hook, I would really like to see the final results as well. Done.

Done, thanks finchaser.

did it thanks. Finchaser just as an fyi and not meaning to argue they now have limited commercial fishing for bass in LI. I don't agree with it and I am with you we should make stripers a gamefish nationwide. I really don't think this can ever be with the commercial interests being so powerful. just my .02 and thanks for posting.

Your right Pallone's bill to make bass a game fish has been in congress since the early 80's when it became a gamefish in NJ which is the only gamefish state in the US todate.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Done. thank you for caring finchaser.