Thread: Bonus Tag BS

Default Bonus Tag BS

My friends and I have been getting bonus tags every year because we don't believe they should exist as they are a kill a SMALL fish permit not a trophy tag as they once were.

We realize only so many are given out so we all receive ours and throw them out as a way to save fish.

This year at the age of 68 I am denied until I fill out the Supplemental License Child Support Certification Form. Which states I owe no child support obligation in the past 6 months nor do I have any arrest warrants for child support.

Three other at the age of 70,73 and 80 were also denied until we send in the completed Child support form.

More brain dead state employees BullSh_T

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

NJ is always coming up with ways to inconvenience us financially or take our money without cause. If it wasn't for family scattered local to where I live I would have left the state long ago. Delaware or North Carolina.

Another BS part of that is the charter boats load up on tags. I don't believe they all follow the regs. There are a lot of guys I know who get a few few stripers out of each tag. They only "use" it if questioned by F&G.