Thread: Company Profile: Super Strike Lures and the Fish they Catch

Threaded View

Default Company Profile: Super Strike Lures and the Fish they Catch

The plugs......

Attachment 16446

Plug 2 - Super Strike Rattlin Littleneck swimmer 2 1/4 oz - from the Canal to Cape May this plug slays its share of larger bass.

1. The rattles are deadly particularly in foul weather when bait is entering or gathered up in one area. I would rather fish this plug with the rattles VS almost anything else when the water is rough, and have had nights of 15-25 quality fish in the nastiest weather under the right conditions.

2. The color of this is secondary unless fishing an area of ambient light or a full moon.

3. The success, for me, of this plug is about when bait is gathered up in rough weather trying to hide, and predators are transitioning from the ocean looking for that bait.

4. If you can find a place where predators and prey are in the same tight area you can experience explosive action on this SS plug.

5. One of my all-time favorite plugs. It's all about the action and the rattles.

Attachment 16448

Plug 4 - Super Strike Littleneck Popper 1 1/2 oz...this simple but smaller design is often one of the only things that can get sluggish Early Season cold water Bass and bluefish to hit aggressively.

If you are out there in the salt in late March or early April and the guy next to you is out-fishing you 3-1 in a daytime bite where no bunker are visible, chances are he's using the Superstrike Littleneck, and you aren't.....

** Superstrike, Plugs 2 and 4 pictured below.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plug2.jpg   Plug3.jpg  

Plug4.jpg   Plug1.jpg