OK, now that everyone is totally bored and falling asleep, you need to know the first 10 posts were a reference for me in case someone comes along in the future and disputes this (as is their right, different opinions are always welcome).....

The last thing is credibility....someone can always say.....
1. You are not a scientist.
2. You are not doing this scientifically.
3. Therefore the whole thread cannot be accurate...

4. To that I would say these assessments, and the thread "Striped Bass State of the fishery" come not only from the 200-250 times a year that I fish, but also from seasoned veterans with decades of fishing experience......When a 60 or 70 year old angler tells me there are less fish, they are afraid we are headed for another moratorium, and this is echoed by scores of other interviews with guys of that experience who are saying the same thing....to me that has more validity than any scientific numbers.....

5. The old timers know, before the Stats came out closing the Striped Bass fishing in 1982, that something was wrong. They knew this long before the scientists and scientific data could prove it.

If you don't want to do the research and put in the time to learn what I have learned....just the first minute of this video could help to show you.......

I submit to you folks here, that the old-timers, know that now, and are speaking out about it.....
The same parallels that were being drawn in 1978-1981, are once again surfacing....
Is anyone listening?