Thread: MH4 polycarbonate needle

Threaded View

Default Re: NJ Fishing Reports for June 2013....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Pebbles and I had a blast catching those blues....some slightly larger than 10#, bigger than they have been. We didn't do as well as you site sharpies....but combined for a total of 21......

The great thing about the action is it's the first time this year, that I have seen real aggressive topwater action like that.....
    *The blues tore the hell out of Surfstix' Popper.... (which made her sad, she wants me to ask Surfstix to paint it again....custom pink popper he made for her got bashed to pieces... )

**Also hit aggressively on the Madcaster needle with bucktail siwash......

Attachment 17395

I didn't think to bring more poppers this trip.
    As for me, it just has not happened with that topwater action, save for a few isolated dawn incidences.......the water temps jumping up and different size blues now here may have ramped up that action a bit......

Had a great time sharing stories and busting each other.

For us...the bigger blues seemed concentrated around sunrise....smaller ones with an occasional larger one thrown in, later on.
    In all it was a blast....good times, good people...and hilarious ball busting.....
    Even Pebbles joined in to make fun of me about always watching birds, geese, and swans.....
    thanks for that, guys.....all good....

I rarely enjoy fishing with anyone other than myself lately...but some good times were had today.,....wish the OGB could have been out there with us....
    And thanks for the laughs and your company, all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP3732.jpg   IMGP3756.jpg  

3734 cropped.jpg