Thread: Registering at StripersAndAnglers.com...WHY is it so difficult??

Hybrid View

Default Registering at StripersAndAnglers.com...WHY is it so difficult??

Based on JBarbosa's comments I started this thread....thought some of ya's might like to understand the thought process that went behind some of the decisions we make.

I have gotten some comments about the difficulty of registering before, so I hope this explains things a little better.....
    If not feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM e-mail me at any time if you have any thoughts how to make it better.....thanks for reading......

Default Re: Registering at StripersAndAnglers.com...WHY is it so difficult??

It wasn't all that bad, you got to know me a little working together at Jim's place so you know I have a strange sense of humor. I think it looks for a specific answer and anything not typed exact kicked the form back and caused it to reset for me (maybe because I'm on an iPad?).

i have also found some forums are not that iPad friendly.

Default Re: Registering at StripersAndAnglers.com...WHY is it so difficult??

I think dark's ultimate goal is to only have members on here who smell like him. An elite club of a handful. I probably wouldn't qualify, glad I got in before he made it so tough. just kidding, dark.