Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
A GUY FROM LI NY THAT WILL KICK UR A$$...
You know I had to say that just to bring attention to those tails.
His work is clean and tight. Remember he got into a "discussion".. with the guy at Surf Day selling teasers because Surfstix thought the finishing work on them was sloppy?
One thing about surfstix is his honesty. He won't turn out something that he feels is sloppy or doesn't look the best that it can.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
fattso it swims about 6 to 8 inches from top the more u reel the deeper she go s she will go 12 inches max at that highspeed she got DWI....lol
I was looking at some of the plugs you made 3 years ago and the ones you're making now....each new batch it seems you set out to do something a little different, and a little better......For example, some guys will only make pencils, because they're relatively easier to make, or some stick with poppers, etc....I think at one time or another you have made almost all styles of wood out there....Your attention to swimming every plug you make to test how it swims is something not everyone does either......
Even though the only times you fish lately is to test your plugs.....I gotta say your plugs are really looking sweet .........very nice work, bro.