Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

Hybrid View

Default Re: MEAT Men of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Thank you monty. I mean I don't begrudge a person who comes out a few times a year, to catch and eat their limits, including bonus tags. What if you only fish twice a season. Then you should take every last morsel of bass because it has to last you.

Glad you at least acknowledge that hookset. How would you know which fare on the boat is a one time a year fare, or a regular customer who comes every week. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Bababooey that figures coming from a guy who can only catch fish from his boat. And is so lazy about catching fish you want to be put on the finchaser cell phone chain to find them. How about you find fish on your own for once in youre life? Lazy, lazy

^^^^^^^

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Blame the guys who praise a 16 year old for posting pictures of deckloads stacked with bass.

^^Those are the same guys who don't have a clue what the moratorium was about or how hard it was to catch a bass back then. Most of them have been fishing for less than 20 years and they "know" all there is to know about striped bass. I lived through the moratorium. I remember fishing right before, conditions were the same as today. Someone pointed out the difference that back then there were no limits and today there are. what those people don't realize is that there are more fishing recreationally than ever before. The bulk of the guys praising that kid are clueless and will whine the loudest when there are no bass left. "What happened, where did the bass go it was those damn netters!" No it wasn't the netters it was the clueless meat men who killed them all.

Another lame answer is "if you don't like the law change it" They don't realized the fishing laws are often changed after the damage has been done. Overall rec catches have been declining for 3 years how and there are more recs fishing. How is that possible? Do the math there are less fish. If that was not true more people would be catching more fish. But they are not. Clueless, brain dead meat men. Fill the box because I can. When there are none left I will whine. Give me another Ballantine.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Clueless, brain dead meat men. Fill the box because I can. When there are none left I will whine. Give me another Ballantine.
    Hookset you're a poet and don't even know it.
    Ya can't teach some folks. The ones who know it all it - isn't even worth it to try.

Those are some big breeders right there. It took them 10-15 years to get that size

fisher price dead bass limits plus bonus tags april 29

More meat pics. Lets kill em all, get those bonus tags while the getting is good.

bucktail 3 man limit april 28 fish for the poor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucktail 3 man limit april 28 fish for the poor.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	16920

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Blame the guys who praise a 16 year old for posting pictures of deckloads stacked with bass.

I didn't know he is 16 years old? His dad buys a 16 year old kid a 50,000 dollar boat? And they worrry about the poor? How about at 16 he gets a job and works to give the poor some money. At 16 I was working he can do it too. I don't think he has any concept about what being poor is like or what its like to fish for bass for 3 weeks in a row and only catch a small schoolie. Those were the lean years after 1982. But he wasn't even born yet how could he know that. Someone should try to educate him, like his father.
    As for giving fish to the poor, if someone I know wants a bass, I tell them go out there and catch one!
    If he cares so much about the poor, maybe he should only catch 2 bass every time, and give up his fish so they could eat them.
    Show me a kid who does that and I will for him. Otherwise, he gets for being a spoiled arrogant richie rich. I hate that type they think their **** dont stink and don't want to do manual labor because its beneath them.

Thank you for this thread hookset. something needs to be done before it is too late.

The people who only go fishing a few times a year should keep their fish. I think someone else said that too. The guys who go fishing every chance they get, keep their limit every time including the bonus are SELFISH FAT PIGS!!!!!! I don't care who likes it or not you are a greedy gavone and when there are no bass anymore you will have to find something else to stuff your fat disgusting belly.

so my buddy sends me a picture yesterday of a 40# bass. I thought he caught it. I know he likes to eat.....most things he catches, including a cow nose ray he caught Friday night. Anyway- turns out a friend of his caught it but "doesn't eat fish". Why the F kill the fish than? What is wrong with these people? If you do not "like to eat" fish then simply return it back into the water? Are people's egos that big that they need to parade a dead bass around to show off? in my opinion, these people are not anglers.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post

Monty's favorite kid
    Wow they hook them deep in the bass. Guy has his hand so far in I expected to see his finger come out of the Basses @ss .
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

God forbid he'd use a circle hook

^^^^^^^monty can't you damage the bass's gill plate that way? If you do that and put the bass back in the water don't they have a high mortality rate. Can anyone answer this? finchaser I read Al Ristory in his blog talk about circle hooks when livelining all the time. Why don't more of these guys use circle hooks for the bass they are releasing. Is it a cost factor or just stupidity and arrogance?