Hookset, I thought about the things you said and your reasons behind them. As you have lived and fished through the moratorium I will try to give you a little leeway, but not much.
Please - do not make any character assumptions of anyone. If they are not here to defend themselves I feel very strongly about enforcing that.

I, or you, would want the same courtesy given to me if that were the case for us.

That being said, you and the members here have a constitutionally protected right to share your opinion about what is being caught and kept, and your opinions on the state of the fishery.
I will try to protect your right to voice your opinion within reason, but will not tolerate personal attacks on someone, whether they are members here or not.
Some changes or deletions may eventually be needed in this thread. I have less time to moderate now. We will see where it leads.

As long as you folks can have adult discussions, and stick to the issues at hand, I'll try to keep this thread open, and try to allow you all to express your opinion, as guaranteed in your first Amendment rights......but please keep in mind that I am expecting you to all act like adults.

Along those lines, anything anyone can post
A. about the fishery now,
B. as compared to the moratorium years,
C. or what it was like then, and why you feel comparisons should be made to now.,
are all part of a constructive discussion, and could help to educate the folks out there who do not know....

Additionally...
1. Please bear in mind that when someone goes on a charter, as has been mentioned here several times, there is no way to determine if they fish once a year, once a month, or once a week.

2. We should all alllow others the same consideration that we would want in return.

3. If you feel these types of action are a problem, please be adult in stating why, or why not.

4. If you can back your opinions with data, that would be very helpful, and in line with promoting an adult discussion.
Thanks, people.